Full-Time School Registrar
Los Angeles Ballet School Registrar
The position of Los Angeles Ballet School Registrar carries the majority of administrative responsibility within Los Angeles Ballet School. The Registrar is responsible for the development and execution of the School’s customer service strategy in relationship to all School programs, and the central processor for all related activity with a key focus on support of the school’s families. The Registrar will work closely with the School’s Artistic Directors and Administrative Director.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Answering general questions
- Greeting families and students daily
- Maintaining the student and family database
- Scheduling teachers (working with the school’s Artistic Directors) and substitute teachers as necessary
- Scheduling new student trial classes
- Assisting families with Registration through Pike 13, LAB School’s online tuition system
- Securing delinquent tuition payments
- Maintaining student attendance log and tracking absences
- Assisting with the Annual Performance Presentation
- Managing annual school schedule
- Arranging the annual national tour for Los Angeles Ballet Summer Course (LABSC – 5 weeks)
- Arranging LABSC extracurricular activities
- Administrative and creative support for Junior LABSC (one week in summer)
- Updating the school’s website (working with School’s Administrative Director)
- Maintaining the school’s social media and newsletters
- Provide collaborative leadership with the Directors
Hours are approximately 1PM to 7PM Monday – Friday, plus Saturday mornings.
Annual Compensation: $30,000.00
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: administration, ballet, education, media, and school. States: California.
Please Share the School Registrar job: