Remote Customer Service for Online Ticketing System→ East Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
Part-time, Remote Work-from-home.
BookTix is looking for a personable, creative, and hard-working team member to join our team.
The position is part-time hourly; evening and weekend availability a must. 10-20 hours per week to start. Great position for someone with a flexible schedule and a background in the performing arts.
A good fit for our team should be independently motivated, have a strong work ethic and time management skills, and be extremely organized. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, customer service expertise, be comfortable on the phone, computer savvy, think fast on their feet, and love to think outside the box. Must be a team player. Extremely helpful to have experience with Sales/CRM and online meetings or webinars. Experience in the arts and/or box office/ticketing.
Job responsibilities will include customer service/help desk support, handling phone calls, emails and live chats with both current and potential clients; tracking and monitoring potential and current clients using CRM, and assisting clients in the creation of their shows/events and customization of their online box office. Light administrative work, including data entry, as well as other projects and tasks as needed.
Qualifications & Skills:
- High School graduate, college degree preferred
- Administrative/Customer Service experience
- Computer savvy and ability to learn quickly
- Comfortable with Word, Excel, Zoom, team chat, and online file management systems. Experience with Zoho or other CRM software or help desk software a plus, but willing to train.
- Must have secure and reliable computer as well as reliable, high-speed Internet connection.
- Self-starter and able to work well independently, as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Personable and energetic
- Box Office experience a plus
- Candidates must reside and work in the State of New Jersey.
This position is remote, but you may be asked to travel a few times a year for team meetings, or to represent the company at a conference or other work-related event.
Please send resume along with references to email@example.com.
Tell us why you think you would be a good fit for our team!
BookTix is an online ticketing company that provides a professional, low cost online Box Office solution and livestreaming platofrm (BookTix Live) for theatres, schools, dance studios and other organizations across the U.S and internationally.
We offer organizations the infrastructure audiences expect when purchasing tickets, without all of the expenses that prohibit smaller companies from offering online sales.
BookTix was founded by experienced producers for their own theatrical endeavors. This problem solving solution mixed with an understanding of box office management is the key to our system’s ease of use and problem solving functionality.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- 2 years
- Day shift
- Evening shift
Weekly day range:
- Weekends as needed
- Do you reside and work in the state of New Jersey?
- Why are you interested in this job?
- Are you available to work evenings and weekends if needed?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Support & Client Services: 1 year (Required)
- Theatre and/or ticketing background
Work Location: Remote
Job Categories: Theatre. Job Types: Part-Time. Job Tags: customer service, remote, and ticketing. States: New Jersey.