Contract Project Coordinator for Mural Company (CA – Remote)
Who: The Mural Co.
Position: Project Coordinator
Start Date: Immediate
Position Status: Six month contract position, with potential to evolve into permanent full-time position
Hours: Contract / Flexible 30-40 hours per week
Pay: $20 – $25 (DOE)
Location: Remote, however, candidate should be based in Los Angeles or San Francisco Bay Area
The Mural Co. (TMC) is looking for an ambitious person with a passion for graffiti/street art/mural culture, with demonstrated expertise in project management, highly developed communication skills, and someone who wants to be a part of a tight-knit team. This position is fundamental to TMC’s inner workings, from the administrative realm to project management, to broader business development. This is a position with a lot of room for growth, and TMC is looking for someone who is proactive and inspired, who will make the most out of their role and their potential within the company. This position starts as a remote, contract role with potential to evolve into permanent full-time status after initial 6-month review.
In this role, you will:
– Work directly with company’s Founder/Creative Director and Project Manager to become TMC’s right-hand.
– Coordinate logistics to efficiently and successfully produce large-scale mural projects.
– Manage teams of people involved in large-scale installations/media documentation.
– Liaise with talented and well-known mural artists.
– Conceive, plan, and execute your own creative business development visions and ideas.
– Identify and develop partnership and marketing opportunities.
– Communicate with potential and existing clients.
– Provide administrative support.
– Enjoy a tremendous amount of personal and creative freedom to shape your role and contribute to company growth.
– You are based in Los Angeles, CA or San Francisco Bay Area with a suitable and reliable working environment, and have a car.
– You have a genuine passion for graffiti/street art/mural culture.
– You have project management expertise.
– You are calm, kind, clear-minded, and have professional communication skills.
– You have business development/marketing experience.
– You are a self-starter and proactive (as this is a remote position and a casual environment).
– You appreciate the opportunity that comes with working for a young company and have a visionary perspective about how you can get involved to maximize your role and potential.
– You are determined, and have grit and hustle. You are relentless in pursuing goals and creating solutions.
– You are able to travel for mural projects and company off-sites. (Note: this role requires some travel)
Ways to stand out:
– Prior experience with a high-volume workload in project management.
– Demonstrated capacity to communicate professionally and clearly.
– Successful implementation of marketing strategies with good results.
– Prior professional or personal experience with creative/artistic endeavors or projects.
– Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred.
The Mural Co. is an award-winning creative mural agency based in the San Francisco Bay Area, and producing and curating large scale mural projects across the U.S. We specialize in large-scale murals, street art & urban contemporary art installations. As inspired muralists and street artists, we live to color the world with artwork that positively resonates and connects with people. Our passion is to create captivating, culturally relevant murals that enhance and transform spaces, engage audiences, and activate brands or campaigns. It’s our mission to continue to beautify our communities, including corporate workspaces and private spaces, with creative and powerful artwork that transforms otherwise empty blank walls.
If interested, please send your cover letter, resume and LinkedIn profile link to email@example.com.
Please Share the Project Coordinator for Mural Company (CA – Remote) job: