Exploration Kids! Enrichment in Denver, CO seeks Program Directors for multiple school districts..
The Program Director is responsible for managing the contracts and classes within their assigned school districts as well as ensuring all classes are staffed appropriately.
The Program Director must be able to manage up to 30 accounts at any given time and up to 15 Team Members.
Program Directors are expected to be “on call” M-F from the hours of 9am-12pm and 3:00-6:00pm to attend numerous school sites as needed in their assigned District.
The Primary Job Functions of the Program Director Include:
- Sales Management – Contacting new schools and booking new classes for continuous growth
- Contract Management – Ensuring school districts receive required paperwork and class information by requested deadlines
- Staff Management – Assigning Staff to classes as needed and working with the Talent Acquisition Manager to ensure new staff is hired as needed
- Client Relations – Responsible for ensuring schools or locations as well as enrolled families are satisfied with staff and classes provided
- Project Management – Ensuring that future classes are scheduled and managed in a timely manner to ensure a continued rapport with the school. Additionally all contracts are managed to ensure scheduling is communicated between DE Staff and the Clients
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Management – The Program Director is responsible for invoicing clients for services in a timely manner as well as ensuring facility rental fees are paid in a timely manner as needed.
- Records Management – The Program Director is responsible for maintaining an organized Google Suite of records including contracts, calendars, and documents.
- Growth and Retention Management – The Program Director is responsible for ensuring new schools and classes are booked through the district by working with their associated Program Ambassador. The Program Director is responsible to ensure continued growth within their district by upselling services as well as maintaining a healthy retention rate among existing schools through session rebookings.
- Communications – The Program Director is responsible to keep a constant open line of communication between admin support including Registrar, Roster Management, and Class Schedulers to ensure all class information is being submitted and updated appropriately
- Quality Assurance – The Program Director is committed to Quality Assurance standards by completing in-person or remote audits of teaching and admin staff. The Program Director may be required to attend classes of newly hired individuals to ensure adherence to quality standards as well as provide assistance as needed. In addition, the Program Director may conduct remote audits via client surveys or phone reviews.
- The Program Director must maintain a new client acquisition percentage as set by the Company and to be performed by their District’s assigned Program Ambassador Team
- The Program Director must meet Client Retention percentages to be set by the Company
- The Program Director must manage and retain a large teaching staff to ensure class contracts are fulfilled
- The Program Director must build and maintain a rapport with Clients and the Team they manage
- The Program Director must consistently showcase organization and the ability to successfully manage multiple projects and accounts
- The Program Director must have the ability to manage projects to ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- The Program Director must have access to a personal computer and internet connection
- The Program Director must have a cell phone
- The Program Director must have a reliable form of transportation
- The Program Director must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- The Program Director must be comfortable providing positive and constructive feedback
- The Program Director must be highly organized and have the ability to multitask
- The Program Director must be able to communicate and delegate expectations to team members effectively
- The Program Director must have strong people skills and enjoy talking with people
- The Program Director must be a creative problem solver
- The Program Director must have dance and theatre knowledge and have a general connection to the dance or theatre community in Denver
- The Program Director must be available to travel to multiple sites between the hours of 9am-12pm and 3-6pm M-F as needed
- (Preferred) The Program Director should have previous experience teaching or working for afterschool programs
- (Preferred) The Program Director should have previous experience in a Performance Art Industry
- The Program Director is an Independent Contractor Position
- Expected to provide a distraction free workspace from home or other location
- Responsible for Self-Employment Tax and Business Expenses (W9/1099)
- Does not receive employee benefits including Workman’s Comp, Unemployment Benefits, Overtime, Paid Time Off, Insurance etc
- Part Time Position
- The Program Director should be expected to work approximately 10 to 20 hours a week
- 90 Day Paid Training – $13.50/hour
- After 90 Days, Position is an hourly pay structure
Job Categories: Education. Job Types: Contract. Job Tags: director, finance, management, and programming. States: Colorado.
Please Share the Program Director job: