Program Analyst Senior (Performing Arts Center Manager)
• Job Title: Program Analyst Senior (Performing Arts Center Manager)
• Job ID: 316654
• Location: Chandler-Gilbert Community College
• Full Time job
• Hiring Salary Range: $54,225 – $70,493/annually DOE
• Work Schedule:
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm; evenings and weekends as necessitated by events
Summer Hours: Monday – Thursday, 7am-6pm
This position will oversee and direct the operational aspects for the Performing Arts facilities including the supervision of staff, and will provide the technical and stage operational needs for the Performing Arts Department. This position will coordinate the technical support needed for department, campus, and community use of all the CGCC Performing Arts venues.
40% – Supervises the operations and maintenance of the Performing Arts Center (PAC), the Agave music rooms and dance classrooms, the Black Box theater, the Box Office, and the outdoor PAC amphitheater and facilities. Coordinates events (i.e. scheduling, reserving rooms, Box Office services and front of house management for departmental productions, festivals, and campus events) with faculty and staff. Serves as the liaison between faculty and CGCC administration in regards to facility needs. Ensures all safety practices and policies are in place and are followed, including training and review for faculty and staff. Submits facilities requests and coordinates work with the Facilities Department and vendors. Maintains equipment inventory for the PAC.
40% – Oversees and executes overall lighting and sound tech needs for the PAC and related venues. Provides tech work required for PAC productions including setting up the tech equipment, designing light and/or sound for major events and collaborating with the faculty on their vision for productions. Ensures tech support is provided for all events occurring in the PAC. Provides audio and visual recordings of performances. Troubleshoots and arranges maintenance and repair of theatrical equipment and making recommendations regarding technology used by the department. May assist in the installation of new technology
10% – Coordinates the use of the Performing Arts departmentally approved budgets in consultation and coordination with Performing Arts faculty. Administers purchasing and procurement operations for the PAC.
10% – Provides work direction and assists Performing Arts full-time staff and part-time employees. Identifies, hires, develops and schedules new part-time employees. Will work in conjunction with the scene shop staff as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution in education, business or public administration, or directly related field and four (4) full-time equivalent years of related program management experience, preferably in an educational setting.
Associate’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution and six (6) full-time equivalent years of related program management experience, preferably in an educational setting.
High School Diploma or GED and eight (8) full-time equivalent years of related program management experience, preferably in an educational setting.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher earned in Theatre Arts or related arts field with a specialization in theatrical production or related field
- Experience with stage lighting techniques and related production documentation
- Experience with live sound reinforcement and related production documentation
- Experience working with a variety of theatrical production disciplines i.e. Theatre, Musical Theatre, Dance, Instrumental Music, Vocal Music in an educational theatre environment
- Supervisory experience with theatrical production and/or venue management
- Experience with theatrical design installation and troubleshooting equipment malfunctions
Special Working Conditions:
- May be required to work evening, night and weekend hours as necessitated by events
- Must be able to lift and/or push 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb stairs and/or ladders to reach assigned areas along with working at fly-space and catwalk height
How to Apply
To review complete job posting / How to Apply and apply, please go to jobs.maricopa.edu and search with job ID “316654”
Posting Close Date:
Apply on or before June 15, 2022 to be considered.
Maricopa County Community College District (MCCCD) will not discriminate, nor tolerate discrimination in employment or education, against any applicant, employee, or student because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status (including document abuse), age, disability, veteran status or genetic information.
Job Categories: Other. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: arts center, coordinator, management, manager, performing arts, and supervisor. States: Arizona.
Please Share the Program Analyst Senior (Performing Arts Center Manager) job: