Your mission if you choose to accept it…
Is to inspire joy and connection through your leadership to pioneer a world-class event that includes an amazing light maze, entertainment, food and beverage, and retail experience while amplifying the Enchant story of innovation, creation, and magical moments.
WHO WE ARE:
We are creators of a magical event called Enchant Christmas. We have hosted over three million guests over the past 5 years and have experienced significant growth. While Christmas is a big part of what we do, it is only the beginning of where we intend to go.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
- Coordinate technical, production and activations with all departments and vendors.
- Work with Production, Creative, Build and Operations to ensure all technical and design aspects are documented, reviewed, and approved.
- Develop a budget in conjunction with Producers for all production requirements.
- Assist in the management of the production timeline including the production elements, load-ins, and load-outs.
- Work with vendors, contracts and negotiations for all purchased and rented equipment.
- Conduct site visits as needed.
- Assist with the management of all technical drawings.
- Assist with the development of a number of local staff and equipment requirements for all activations.
- Assist in the recruitment, hiring and training of seasonal employees as needed.
- Responsible for constant, accurate monitoring of project status as to timelines, schedules, budgets, scope, updates, and meetings; and for adjustments as necessary to keep on time and on budget.
- Ensure all suppliers and crew are respecting site safety regulations and protocols, including by wearing all recommended PPE and adhering to venue safety regulations.
- Create a production technical rider for all activations.
- This job description is not exhaustive and is subject to review in conjunction with the post holder and according to future changes/developments.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- 5+ years of experience in large live event production, services, and management.
- Ability to handle multiple and diverse projects and tasks.
- Self-motivated and articulate; excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Smartsheets and Google Suite.
- Ability to read and analyze CAD and Vectorworks drawings.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure, tight deadlines or financial constraints.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work an event-based schedule (i.e., evenings/late nights and weekends).
- A sincere desire to help create magical memories.
- Your own personal values are aligned with those of Enchant; Driven, Courageous, Sincere, Magical.
- Approximately 30% of travel is required throughout the year including frequent travel during November and December.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
At Enchant, we want to take care of our team and ensure they have everything they need to be successful. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- A competitive benefits package.
- Remote environment with team members spread out across the world.
- Since we’re located all over the world it provides flexibility on hours worked.
- Unlimited vacation after one year.
- The tools you need to get the job done well – personalized equipment package.
- We’re a small yet mighty team so you’ll have impact almost immediately.
- Virtual socials with a fun team (quarterly team lunches, coffee chats, happy hour).
- We’re scaling! So there’s an opportunity to grow with us in whatever professional area you’re looking to grow.
- Last but certainly not least, you’re an integral part of creating Christmas traditions and creating magical memories! Plus free tickets to our Enchant events ;)
Are you ready to join our team of magic makers? Apply today. We’re excited to meet you.
Enchant is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. We’re committed to continually developing and upholding an inclusive and diverse environment where every voice, perspective, and idea is heard. We embrace differences and know that our diverse team is our strength and what drives our innovation.
Job Categories: Other. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: entertainment, manager, production, and production manager. States: ~ United States.
Please Share the Production Manager job: