Part-Time Product Design Manager
The Northeast Arc is a premier provider of services that help people with disabilities become full participants in the community; choosing for themselves how to live, learn, work, socialize and play. We were founded in 1954 by courageous and determined parents who wanted to ensure that their children and others with disabilities will always have every opportunity to thrive in the community. Come join one of Massachusetts’ most established, innovative, and passionate organizations.
The Product Design Manager provides guidance and oversight into product design lines, assist program staff and artists in designing products, and manages inventory and sales. Acts a spokesperson for product lines at fairs, tradeshows and within the community.
- Oversees the development and implementation of product lines.
- Provides hands-on supports to artists and staff in technical aspects of line development.
- Trains, schedules and supervises volunteers, Jewelers, interns and Marketing/Sales Staff.
- Develops inventory tracking systems.
- Creates pricing systems of products.
- Sources and purchases all related supplies.
- Co-manages Social media updates with Marketing/Sales Manager.
- Assists artist in furthering creative talent, and skills. Provides job coaching and supports as needed.
- Reports monthly on sales and expenses.
- Ensures the human, civil and legal rights of all service recipients are protected.
- Attends Day Services/ArcWorks Meetings as assigned.
- Maintains trainings as required by regulations.
- Ensures all hours of jewelers are properly recorded and payroll processed accurately.
- Offers flexibility in schedule to meet the demands of business.
- Degree in design, arts, teaching or related degree preferred. May substitute degree with experience in owning own business and/or working with artist in their business.
- Experience in working with people with disabilities.
- Excellent organizational, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and design software.
- Proven record of social media marketing and web design/maintenance.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and meet requirements to drive service recipients.
- Have experience in sales and sales management.
- Be able to assist with both gross and fine motor tasks
- Be able to sit and stand for 6 consecutive hours
What We Offer You!
- Generous time off (holiday, vacation, sick)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Other benefits
Northeast Arc is one of the largest employers on the North Shore, and we pride ourselves on offering a comprehensive and excellent benefits package. Please visit us at: http://www.ne-arc.org/about-us/careers/benefits/ for a more detailed explanation of benefits
How to Apply:
Apply on-line: https://ne-arc.applicantstack.com/x/openingsJob Categories: Other. Job Types: Part-Time. Job Tags: design, manager, and media. States: Massachusetts.
Please Share the Product Design Manager job: