Full-Time Photo/Video Editor, Project Manager, Archivist
Photo/Video Editor/Project Manager/Archivist
Sager Family Foundation
The Sager Family Foundation and Traveling Roadshow is looking for a multi-talented, multi-disciplinary photo/video editor who can also manage various art-related projects and maintain the image archive. Lots of interesting projects working with different team members and collaborators.
Please note: Photo editing experience is essential.
Video experience is a bonus, but not required.
The Sager Family Foundation archive includes published and exhibited works by Bobby Sager (and family) from 20 years traveling around the world working on initiatives to enhance the lives of others: from small villages in Rwanda to working on an educational program with the Dalai Lama. Candidates must possess a sharp eye in photography & video editing. They will collaborate within Sager Family Foundation (and with contractors) on photo/video editing and archiving, book publishing, exhibitions, photographic prints, and website. Candidates must be able to handle multiple large projects at once without compromising quality. They must also be skilled at working both independently (self-motivated and able to stay on task with little to no supervision) & in collaboration with others.
This is a FULL-TIME position, generally 9am-5pm,
At the Sager Family Foundation Office in downtown Boston.
- Photo & Video editing/collaboration The absolute number one requirement is the ability to identify a great photograph from just a good photograph. Select best photos/video; assist with editing and selecting/organizing photos for books, website, prints, exhibitions, slideshows, and more. Photo editing experience is essential.
- Archive management Manage and populate archive with photos, videos, exhibitions, books files, etc.
- Book project collaboration Work closely with foundation as they develop the next five books in process. Image editing, sequencing, design, print liaison
- Exhibitions collaboration & coordination Work with exhibition hosts on design & installation, manage print orders, design invitations and pamphlets, manage AV needs.
- Website content additions/management
- Print order management for exhibitions & on-site display spaces
- Contractor coordinator Act as a distributor/mediator/quality control between third parties, including print vendors, video editors, website hosts, book designers/printers/publishers, exhibition hosts/coordinators, AV rental companies.
This job does NOT include PR/marketing efforts. It is the hub through which all content flows.
Applicant must have experience in the following programs
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Powerpoint or Keynote
- Adobe Acrobat
- Dropbox Organization
- Also helpful: Google Drive, Indesign, Sketch
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: arts, arts education, exhibition, film, manager, and photography. States: Massachusetts.
Please Share the Photo/Video Editor, Project Manager, Archivist job: