Part-Time Photo Studio manager/assistant/co-teacher
Established, busy, quirky Cambridge photographer specializing in on-location portraits for magazines and advertising seeks creative, engaged, proactive, super-organized, human who has some photo experience/knowledge.
Elements of the job:
– strategize, scout, set up, and assist on photo shoots
– collaborate on marketing to potential clients
– manage the day to day finances for the business
– organize long term and short term projects
– help run and teach two 5-day teenage photo workshops each summer
– help run and teach a weekly photography class for veterans
– assist photographer on personal and other business projects (5% of job)
Ideally, applicants should have:
– Sense of the absurd
– Photography experience/ knowledge
– Familiarity with lightroom and photoshop
– Teaching experience or a kind/patient personality
– Some office experience and great organizational abilities
– A flexible schedule (sometimes we got out of town with little notice)
– An ability to enjoy what time we have on this planet
20-30 hr/week position.
No students please for this position, though I am looking for an intern to help teach our weekly Veteran class.
To see my work: www.ostow.com
Please only reply through email. Please DO NOT call the studio.
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Part-Time. Job Tags: assistant, manager, photography, and teacher. States: Massachusetts.
Please Share the Photo Studio manager/assistant/co-teacher job: