Part-Time Part- Time Development Associate (Individual Donor)
In anticipation of its 60th anniversary, the San Francisco Mime Troupe (SFMT) seeks an experienced fundraiser to grow and manage SFMT’s individual giving, working in partnership with SFMT’s General Manager, the entire Collective that serves as the Artistic Director, SFMT Board of Trustees.
This is a two-year grant funded position, ($22,500 per year) with the possibility of renewal. Office headquarters are located in San Francisco (the Mission); some work may be done remotely. SFMT is looking to hire immediately.
- Assess existing individual donor assets (existing donor base, database, and event history).
- Work with Collective and General Manager to assess and refine communications strategy to generate greater public awareness of the breadth of SFMT’s programming to encourage engagement and cultivate individual donor relationships.
- Create and implement a plan to increase individual donor outreach and giving. This Includes prospect research, customized strategy development, and scheduling of meetings with high value donors.
- Communicate and coordinate with Grants Consultant to coordinate funding pursuits for specific donors.
- Provide accurate and timely reports to the Board of Trustees.
- The position of Development Associate requires a strategic thinker and self-starter who is organized, persistent, and detail-oriented.
- Past non-profit arts sector experience developing individual donor and communications programs required, along with references.
- Familiarity with databases and database migrations required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
The ideal candidate will be politically aware, aligned with SFMT’s political philosophy and eager to work collaboratively.
Apply on-line: http://www.sfmt.org/company/jobs.php
Please Share the Part- Time Development Associate (Individual Donor) job: