Assistant Director→ Alto, New Mexico, United States
Assistant Director needed to strengthen the promotion of performance/activities, while developing creative advertising campaigns that promote public awareness of the overall facility.
Maintain healthy relationships with community/regional/state leaders and media partners. Work closely with the Executive Director to establish and reach budget goals of ticket sales projections, other generated revenue and in-kind services for the facility, review artist contracts and booking procedures, update and create operational procedures. Review statistical trends, current marketing platforms, social media avenues. Develop and implement plans to expand the organization’s patron and contributor base through consistent public announcements, special events/functions and offsite travel. Assist with upcoming performance as well as individual targeted advertising campaigns for each event and a targeted annual campaign for contributor/donor renewal and growth. Organize/oversee fundraising activities – obtain fundraising items and sustain precise records for all fundraising items/participants and donors with prompt follow-up and acknowledgement. Manage all facility private rental inquiries as initial contact, showcasing facility to potential renter(s), establish cost estimate sheets, communicate all needs to proper department managers, maintain continual communications with renter through entire process, develop & present final invoice for renter – wedding, parties, reunions, etc. Maintain relations/communications with core audience members, contributors and supporters while attracting new ticket buyers, contributors and sponsors. Travel offsite to promote a positive image of the organization and its mission. Oversee and speak during multiple fundraising activities, offsite receptions, promotional booths/conferences and any activity that may help promote the organization. Willingness and desire to grow within the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or better from an accredited college or university with major coursework in business administration, management, marketing or another related field.
- Minimum of five years of responsible experience in sales, communications, management and/or marketing, preferable with public/audience event planning on a large scale and working experience within performance/entertainment venues.
- Experience with non-profit organization procedures and goals.
- Knowledge of marketing and advertising/sponsorship program development.
- Knowledge of business budgets and fiscal responsibility.
- Knowledge of website/social media current trends and impact.
- Working experience with the platforms of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Familiarity with booking procedures, offers and lease agreements.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Word, Excel, email blasts, database, electronic presentation, graphic design, PowerPoint and internet software etc – Mac driven workplace.
- Familiarity with publishing software such as Microsoft Publisher, Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop.
- General business accounting with non-profits is a plus.
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: administration, advertising, fund-raising, manager, marketing, and social media. States: New Mexico.