Full-Time Marketing Manager
Grand Teton Music Festival seeks a dynamic Marketing Manager to lead the organization’s annual marketing plan.
The Marketing Manager (MM) is responsible for the creation, development and implementation of annual marketing campaigns that support the organization’s attendance, revenue, and branding goals. GTMF presents a seven-week summer Festival, which has 50 events. Additionally, GTMF presents concerts, outreach, and a Winter Festival throughout the year in Jackson Hole. GTMF presents concerts and events at its primary venue, a 700-seat hall in Teton Village as well as multiple other venues around Jackson Hole. The Marketing Manager develops goals and sales tactics to generate ticket revenue and audience across all areas, including growing and diversifying both existing and new audiences, improving customer service and enhancing the patron experience.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, as well as a minimum of 5 years of experience in a comparable organization. Experience in a non-profit sales environment is an asset.Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) are required as is proficiency in industry standard design softwareincluding: Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop; WordPress; Mailchimp. Experience with ticketing systems is a plus. Knowledge of classical music is preferred as well as a collegial demeanor and sense of humor.
The Marketing Manager reports to Grand Teton Music Festival’s Executive Director, supervises one full-time staff member and interfaces closely with GTMF’s design firm and national PR agency.
GTMF offers a competitive and comprehensive salary and benefits package including health, dental and vision insurances as well as 403(b) matching.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed earned annual revenue goals by maximizing subscription and single-ticket sales.
- Oversee the creation of all direct mail and promotion materials for all sales and marketing campaigns, including the annual 100+ page summer program guide.
- Routinely track, analyze and evaluate subscription, single ticket and group sales trends in both markets and communicate appropriate adjustments.
- Work closely with the staff to develop pricing strategies and forecast revenues consistent with achieving maximum capacity utilization and budget goals.
- Establish collaborative partnerships with other arts and community organizations to generate an increase in earned revenue.
- Provide guidance and expertise for ongoing ticketing and sales policies, work closely with the Development department to enhance strategically coordinated donor and patron service.
- Create and implement strong subscription and single ticket direct mail and advertising campaigns that maximize attendance and revenue.
- Oversee all revenue and expense budgeting and planning functions for the Marketing department.
- Coordinate closely with GTMF’s national PR firm and local design firm.
- Leverage digital marketing and social media to achieve the Festival’s audience and revenue goals.
- Evaluate and recommend upgrades or replacement of GTMF’s current website.
Internal and External Advocacy
- Collaborate with the Executive Director to ensure that GTMF’s marketing goals, both objective and subjective, are being met.
- Collaborate with the Artistic Department to engage and include the Music Director, musicians, and guest artists on a consistent basis to enhance GTMF’s publicity.
- Possess strong aptitude for public speaking and ability to communicate GTMF’s mission, vision, values, and goals with credibility, passion, and enthusiasm.
- Professionally represent GTMF in the Jackson Hole Community.
- Embrace a robust schedule of attending concerts, fundraising and engagement events, and other activities that support GTMF’s goals with the ability to work flexible hours frequently on evenings and weekends.
Team Mentorship and Marketing Operations
- Establish work plans, performance objectives, and goals and regularly review performance.
- Monitor revenue and expense budgets and prepare and present accurate and timely reporting and analysis.
Applications and Inquiries
To submit a cover letter and resume with a summary of demonstrable accomplishments, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline is March 9, 2020
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: advertising, development, management, manager, marketing, and music. States: Wyoming.
Please Share the Marketing Manager job: