Full-Time Marketing & Development Coordinator
Reno Little Theater (RLT) is looking for an organized and enthusiastic Marketing & Development Coordinator.
This position will work under the leadership of the Executive Director. The ideal candidate for this position is energetic, organized, passionate, and highly collaborative.
The Marketing & Development Coordinator will complete tasks including but not limited to:
- Build funding relationships through a variety of fundraising efforts to develop new sources of income and maintain current revenue.
- Create, submit, manage, evaluate, and report on annual development plan to reach contributed income goals.
- Direct a comprehensive grants program to research, submit, monitor, and report on all foundation, corporate, and government grants.
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward individual, corporate, and foundation donors.
- Draft grant narratives and create supplemental materials
- Process donations and create donor receipts
- Prepare monthly donation reports
- Plan, implement, oversee all fundraising and donor events.
- Oversee planning and execution of annual direct mail pieces
- Create an annual publicity and community engagement plan.
- Distribute marketing materials throughout the community
- Attend community-wide events as a representative of Reno Little Theater
- Oversee RLT website & social media pages within policy & brand guidelines
- Create eblasts
- Create programs & inserts
- Coordinate program ad sales and sponsor acknowledgment
- Assist with patron engagement experiences
- Collect patron surveys & input data
- Manage special events
- Other appropriate duties as assigned.
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or business or arts administration, or comparable marketing and development experience
– Knowledge & passion for theater
– Experience with non-profit organizations
– Proactive, accountable, self-starter with the ability to self-direct
– Ability to form positive connections & collaborate with people
– Familiarity with ticketing systems and complex CRM databases
– Fluency in various forms of social media
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Strong attention to detail & excellent time management skills
This is a full-time salaried position. Flexible Schedule.
Must be able to work occasional weekends and evenings.
- Cover Letter
- Professional + Artistic Resume
- Grant-writing and/or marketing plan sample (with appropriate redactions)
- 2 professional references
No phone calls, please. Apply immediately.
Position starts: ~May 2019 (flexible start date)
Salary: $30,000-$35,000 DOE + benefits
About the organization:
Reno Little Theater’s mission is to produce high-quality theatrical experiences that inspire, entertain, and enrich our diverse community. As Nevada’s longest-running community theater, we honor tradition while fostering innovation, creativity, and community participation in the magic of theater.
Reno Little Theater is an Equal Opportunity Employer. RLT does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: community, coordinator, development, engagement, marketing, and theatre. States: Nevada.
Please Share the Marketing & Development Coordinator job: