Full-Time Marketing & Communications Manager
Brevard Music Center (BMC) is a summer institute and festival that trains over 500 high school and college-aged musicians each year and presents a ten-week public concert series throughout the summer. BMC is seeking a full-time Marketing & Communications Manager to coordinate marketing and public relations efforts across all departments and media.
Responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing and public relations efforts across all media. Goals include customer growth and retention, overall expansion of brand awareness, and increasing BMC’s engagement with the local, regional, and national community. Works closely with President and senior staff to ensure consistent internal and external messaging, and to manage budgets, targets, and pricing strategies. Manages the content and aesthetic of the company website, and spearheads BMC’s online presence and social media footprint. Reports to VP & Chief Artistic Officer.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and implement all internal and external marketing and communication strategies
- Create, implement, and execute all digital media strategies, including social media and website
- Provide marketing support as needed for student recruitment, educational and community engagement activities, development, fundraising, and institutional advancement
- Work with the President and Senior Staff to ensure consistency in external communications
- Work with outside consultants, as needed, to build brand awareness and expand the company’s audience base
- Manage content and aesthetic of website to ensure consistent messaging and usability
- Develop, create, and produce all promotional print and online collateral
- Create and carefully monitor department income and expense budgets, as well as forecast throughout the year
- Support and participate in meetings of the Board of Trustees, and the Board’s Marketing CommitteeLearn more and apply via Indeed:
Job Categories: Music. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: communication, festival, manager, marketing, and music. States: North Carolina.
Please Share the Marketing & Communications Manager job: