Full-Time Marketing & Communications Associate
The Marketing & Communications Associate plays an active role in designing and implementing the Festival’s marketing strategies, communications, and public relations initiatives. This position reports to the Director of Marketing & Communications. Because of the event-oriented nature of the work, evening and weekend hours are to be expected.
- Facilitate in the creation of a comprehensive marketing and communications plan that will enhance the Festival’s image and position within the region as well as the national and international marketplace;
- Coordinate with the Festival’s Advancement department to monitor ticket sales and attendance, recognizing and responding to data and trends accordingly;
- Assist in the planning and creation of all marketing collateral including programs, inserts, direct mailers, digital displays, advertising and other signage by procuring local vendors and scheduling in-house creative;
- Schedule media in accordance with the master plan, negotiating with various representatives for premium placements and rates;
- Assist in the Festival’s local and national radio efforts, promoting the GTMF radio show through digital and traditional means;
- Manage the distribution of Festival materials by conducting city-wide canvassing and deliveries to Festival partners;
- Develop and maintain relationships with regional partners through regular visitations, pitching, and delivery of Festival information;
- Maintain department files and assets for archiving by utilizing best practices;
- Provide general administrative support.
- Manage brand assets such the logo suite, photography, style guide, brand guide, and mission statement;
- Manage the Festival’s press kit;
- Craft compelling and accurate marketing copy for a variety of applications such as collateral, communications, and press releases;
- Create Festival collateral to print and / or digital specification;
- Produce and distribute an electronic newsletter via the MailChimp platform;
- Manage content updates and general maintenance on the Festival’s website;
- Capture audio and / or video footage and prepare and edit videos for distribution;
- Cooperate with the Festival’s offsite social team to organize, arrange for, and capture content and material for digital publishing.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop;
- Familiarity with print production;
- Knowledge and proficiency with WordPress and MailChimp platforms;
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail with sensitivity for style guides and brand management;
- Must be deadline driven with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively;
- Must possess an outgoing demeanor;
- Possess a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and a clean driving record;
- Familiarity with classical music and standard orchestral practices preferred. A general love for the arts and a good sense of humor is required;
- Video production skills are a plus.
To apply, please email a resume and letter of interest to Brittany Laughlin, Director of Marketing & Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. GTMF offers a competitive benefits package.Job Categories: Music. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: associate, communications, design, marketing, and music. States: Wyoming.
Please Share the Marketing & Communications Associate job: