Full-Time Manager of Corporate Sponsorship & Fulfillment
JOB TITLE: Manager of Corporate Sponsorship & Fulfillment
REPORTS TO: Chief Marketing Officer
CLASSIFICATION: Regular, Full-Time (37.5 Hours/Week with Benefits)
SCHEDULE: Mon-Fri, includes some evenings and weekends
Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA) is one of the nation’s most innovative contemporary art centers. From our leading-edge exhibitions and performances, to our groundbreaking civic initiatives and community partnerships, YBCA is where creativity, people, and new ideas collide. We believe in thinking big about the role that arts organizations can play in making short, medium, and long-term/individual and collective transformation.
Mission: We generate culture that moves people.
Vision: A community that thrives on inspiration.
The successful candidate will embody our organization’s core values:
- Abundance: We operate from a place of strength, with a spirit of empathy and generosity.
- Authentic Collaboration: We are engaged and interconnected.
- Personal Agency: We are empowered and accountable.
- Boldness: We create with courage and purpose.
The Manager of Corporate Sponsorship and Fulfillment is responsible for all deliverables related to YBCA sponsorship programs and growing corporate relationships that will contribute to furthering YBCA’s mission. The ideal candidate will bring a strong network of corporate relationships to YBCA, with demonstrated experience developing and fulfilling corporate marketing partnerships.
- Collaborates with Chief Marketing Officer, Chief of Development and program staff to develop compelling sponsorship opportunities that are aligned with YBCA’s programming strategy and goals related to revenue and community impact.
- Builds a prospecting database that identifies prospective sponsors in various categories and industries.
- Leads the fulfillment of all deliverables related to Corporate Sponsorship, working closely with the development, event, and visitor experience teams.
- Develops sponsorship sales decks and overviews, brainstorms creative new assets and opportunities, and researches and proposes solicitation strategies.
- Oversees coordination and execution of on-site operational elements including, but not limited to signage, program advertising, original content production such as video, VIP hospitality, event management and coordination for sponsors/partners etc.
- Provides highest level of customer service to clients and prospects, acting as main client facing point of contact to ensure smooth execution of corporate partnerships; serve as lead contact internally to ensure all teams are aligned around deliverables.
- Works in close collaboration with all departments to ensure appropriate benefits fulfillment for sponsors.
- Schedules and leads kick-off calls internally and externally in managing all relevant deadlines.
- Collaborates with event production and facilities teams on program deliverables.
- Coordinates and provides logistical and staffing support at corporate events, managing all sponsor ticketing needs.
- Serves as on-site contact at shows for all sponsors during events.
- Process contributions, invoices, contracts, and other administration related to corporate support.
- Manages revenue tracking with finance team, working closely with Chief Operating Officer.
- Analyzes sponsorship results and produces sponsorship fulfillment reports.
- Attends appropriate industry networking events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience in the corporate sponsorship development space is required.
- Experience in marketing, development or business development, with a focus on non-profits is desired.
- Knowledge of the local and national corporate community
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, with a passion for building relationships
- Collaborate effectively with internal and external relationships to meet common goals
- Ability to work effectively in partnership with people of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Excellent organizational skills, along with demonstrated success with managing multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills
- Driven, entrepreneurial spirit, with a passion for growing relationships and revenue to succeed, persistent in your approach and able to overcome obstacles
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, while meeting all deadlines
- Prior experience working in an arts organization, a plus
PTO, Holiday Pay, Paid Time for Volunteer Work, Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Employee Assistance Program, Travel Assistance, and ability to participate in the 403(b) Retirement Plan. Free/member admission, member discounts at shops, & potential discounts on concert/lecture tickets at participating North American Reciprocal Museum institutions with your YBCA badge.
How to Apply
Send your resume, cover letter, and desired compensation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include “Manager of Corporate Sponsorship & Fulfillment” and your name in the subject line of your email.
Please, no phone calls or faxes—really. While we love your enthusiasm, due to the volume of applications and our limited resources, we will respond only to applicants we intend to interview. If you receive our automated thank you, we have received your resume and there is no need to follow up.
Principals only. We do not accept resumes from third parties and we will not pay fees to any agency or firm. Any unsolicited resumes received will be considered the property of YBCA and will be processed accordingly.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA) is committed to diversity in its programming and in creating a work culture and environment that is reflective of San Francisco Bay Area demography. YBCA encourages and actively recruits applicants representing dimensions of difference that include — but are not limited to — age, national origin, ethnicity, race, religion, ability, sexual orientation, gender or political affiliation.
YBCA will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (SF Police Code, Article 49).
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: arts, arts center, development, manager, and marketing. States: California.
Please Share the Manager of Corporate Sponsorship & Fulfillment job: