Full-Time Machinist Fabricator
Manual Machinist / Fabricator
(Mon – Fri) 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Set-up and operate various manual shop equipment including saws, drill press, manual mill & lathes.
Design and implements jigs and fixtures for assembly and construction
Weld steel and aluminum using MiG, dual shielded flux core,
Assemble custom machinery
- Experienced in manually operating lathe, and milling machines, saws, drill presses, ironworkers
- CNC knowledge not required
- Strong math skills
- Ability to read and use precision instruments including micrometers, calipers,
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Experience with gearboxes, power transmission, bearings etc.
- High mechanical intelligence
- Machinist experience
- Ability to work overtime and weekends.
- Experience with dual shielded flux core welding and MiG welding. Aluminum and steel.
- AWS certification in dual shield flux-core a plus, Ability to pass certification within 30 days a must.
- Work independently and as a team
- Must read and interpret geometric dimensioning and tolerances.
- Working knowledge of shop and machine safety procedures.
- Salary to be discussed during interview process
Please contact Jason DeLeon
Branch Manager J.firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Categories: Theatre. Job Types: Full-Time. States: New York.
Please Share the Machinist Fabricator job: