IT & Database Officer
The Sarasota Ballet→ Sarasota, Florida, United States
The IT & Database Officer is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the organization’s information technology and database management.
The ITDO will implement, troubleshoot and maintain the organization’s network systems and provide technical support and assistance to resolve problems with the organization’s computer networks and systems. This role is responsible for the administration of the organization’s CRM database, Tessitura. They will design, maintain, update, and control the corporate database and analyze all informational requirements, develop database specifications, and enforce database standards.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains network systems, installing new hardware and modifying existing hardware, and related network software and applications.
- Procures, installs and maintains peripheral devices including printers, hubs, routers, and other equipment.
- Maintains email and Microsoft 365, adding and removing users and accounts.
- Provides technical support—identifying, investigating, and resolving users’ problems with computer software and hardware—for problems specific to the organization’s computer networks and systems.
- Conducts periodic diagnostics and testing to ensure optimal network function and minimal downtime.
- Applies knowledge of computer software, hardware, and procedures to solve problems.
- Collaborates with management to explain errors and/or recommend modifications to systems and networks.
- Arranges service by software or hardware vendors to repair or replace defective products.
- Develops and implements approved departmental budget.
- Maintains knowledge of technology innovations and trends.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
CRM Database Administration – Tessitura
- Maintain and ensure proper configuration and performance of Tessitura CRM database and integrations with related enterprise applications.
- Identifies, defines, and assesses the properties and specifications necessary for the CRM database to meet current and future needs of the organization.
- Collaborates with various departments to identify needs; refines system to maximize multipurpose uses.
- Develops, implements, and monitors access policies, limiting database access on a need-related basis.
- Ensures integrity of database system by developing, documenting, and enforcing security procedures and access controls.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the organization with the Tessitura consortium.
- Serve as the organization’s main point of contact for troubleshooting and assisting end-users.
- Manage system upgrades, maintenance, and support tickets.
- Develop and generate reports and analytics as required for users throughout the organization.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and user guides specific for the organization.
- Analyzes requirements for current and future database performance; recommends changes when necessary.
- Develops and implements guidelines for database training.
- Ensures project and department milestones and goals are met on time and within budget.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, developments, and best practices in Tessitura and related technology.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Main point of contact with website developer and hosting company.
- Maintain website backend and ensure website protocols and standards are maintained across the organization.
- Work with Departments to collect relevant website data based on each department’s needs.
Experience, Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
- Must have experience with Tessitura CRM database.
- At least three years of experience in network maintenance and user technical support preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superior understanding of computer and networking hardware and software systems.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or obtain an approved exemption.
The Sarasota Ballet values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran’s status or any other protected category.
To apply, please go to: www.sarasotaballet.org/career-opportunities
The Sarasota Ballet
Sarasota, Florida, United States
Job Categories: Other. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: ballet and communication. States: Florida.
Please Share the IT & Database Officer job: