Full-Time Installation Supervisor
Title: Installation Supervisor, Northeast
Department: InstallationReports to: Director Of Project Management
Pay Grade: Starting $45/hr
Purpose: Oversee all job site activities to the field installation of Texas Scenic Company supplied equipment
- Review project in advance of installation and prepare tool lists for installation in conjunction with Project Manager.
- Work collaboratively with the Project Manager during installations to address field questions, coordination, additional work orders, etc..
- Review work orders and drawings for a complete comprehensiveness understanding of the work to be performed.
- Return marked-up work orders, drawings, and other documents to the appropriate department at the end of each road trip
- Be responsible for maintaining daily log of job site work, time sheets, expense reports, and material purchased in the field
- Responsible for tracking any requested overtime work by Owner/GC and getting work tickets signed authorizing the added or overtime work
- Use project work orders, shop drawings, and other documents to deliver, mount, and install TSC supplied equipment in a manner that meets TSC standards
- Perform detailed layout for installaitons using site benchmarks and survey marks.
- Mark-up in detail all field revisions and modifications to install drawings for Project Manager to prepare As-Builts set
- Arrange for on site rental equipment as needed and call equipment off rent at the end of rental.
- Be responsible for owner sign off of delivered equipment.
- Have knowledge of and be responsible for all tools and equipment supplied for use during installation
- Be responsible for returning unused equipment to the appropriate department.
- Maintain appropriate crew size in field, arrange for any layoffs with Payroll and coordinate with Union representatives on site for smooth work flow or any added labor requirements.
- Be responsible for completing daily reports, logging work that was not completed, and any equipment shortages
- Be responsible for coordinating with the project jobsite’s superintendent / GC and other building trades to coordinate on site work sequences daily to maintain project workflow.
- Enforce all TSC and jobsite safety standards
- Safety harness / fall arrest systmes
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Report to TSC safety officer all injuries and site violations
- Complete Jobsite Hazard Analysis as required.
- Train local labor on TSC standards, safety protocols and jobsite safety requirements
- Act as on-site Competent Person as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Complete special projects and requests in a timely fashion
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Knowledge of theatrical equipment and/or rigging/engineering theories or practices
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong motivation and leadership skills
- Able to work in construction site conditions and operate certain construction equipment
- Ability to travel on long and short term notice for job site installations
- Able to climb ladders and scaffolding. Not afraid of heights
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Proficiency in Word / Excel
Education and Experience:
- High school degree or equivalent and 3-5 years of appropriate industry experience -OR-
- Bachelors degree and 1-3 years industry experience OR
- Masters degree in Technical Theater or Construction Management field
- Driver’s License (required)
Preferred candidates will have at mininum:
- OSHA 30
- Aerial(scissor/boom) lift ANSI 92 Certification, Spyder/swing-stage lift, and Suspended Scaffold certification
- ETCP Certification – Arena or Theater Rigging or Elecrical
- Proficiency with survey or layout equipment including spinning lasers.
Please contact Jason Deleon
Branch Manager J.firstname.lastname@example.orgJob Categories: Other. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: performing arts, supervisor, and theatre. States: New York.
Please Share the Installation Supervisor job: