HR and Office Coordinator
We are looking for a highly motivated, resourceful, and detail-oriented human resources and office coordinator.
Two Twelve is a public information design firm that develops sustainable, user-centered designs to help people understand an increasingly complex world.
This important outward-facing role is full-time, with an immediate start.
As the HR and Office Coordinator, you will provide critical support for the studio and principals. You will work closely with Finance and the administration staff to keep the studio humming. You are often people’s first point of contact with Two Twelve and are comfortable communicating directly with clients, professionally and with discretion.
You are a helpful self-starter who can work independently, find solutions, and anticipate the needs of the principals, the staff, and the studio. You are interested in our work and our mission and are curious about our clients, projects, and collaborators.
As the HR and Office Coordinator, you will:
- Manage hiring efforts by writing job postings, reviewing initial applications, and scheduling interviews, tracking candidates status and responding with follow-up letters
- Assist the COO with onboarding new hires and benefits implementation
- Provide administrative support to the principals and studio including scheduling and planning team events and celebrations, managing catering
- Answer phones, initiate and respond to email inquiries, and accurately communicate messages
- Provide light IT support, including orientations on Google calendar, Ringcentral Phone system, Zoom, and manage inventory of technology and office supplies in the studio
- Book flights, research hotels, make reservations and arrange ground transportation
- Assist with special projects as needed
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Successfully earned a 4-year college degree
- 3-5 years of experience in HR and recruiting, preferably in architecture or a related design field
- Experience performing administrative tasks and supporting two executives and the staff in a professional office environment
- Excellent verbal, writing and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills, including multitasking and prioritizing work
- Positive attitude, self-directed, careful attention to detail and follow-through
- Mac computers skills, is proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, has working knowledge of Adobe Indesign and Google Apps
Two Twelve was established 41 years ago, at the outset of the specialized field of experiential graphic design (EGD). Today, we leverage the principles of EGD and wayfinding to help people understand complex information and navigate spaces. We proudly distinguish ourselves by our commitment to public service.
Our creative teams collaborate with clients across the country who are industry leaders in education, healthcare, transportation, and more. Projects include wayfinding and signage for NYC’s Hudson Yards and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; communications design of the NYC Campaign Finance Board’s Voter Guides and The Ronald O. Perelman Performing Arts Center; as well as master planning and wayfinding design for Princeton University and Honolulu’s Transit-Oriented Development. For every project, we produce design solutions that organize and communicate information-rich materials to a broad audience, creating dynamic public experiences for our clients and the people they serve.
If you fit the above description, please email a brief cover letter (explaining your interest in the position), resume, salary requirements, and availability to email@example.com with subject line “HROC + your name + 2021.”
While this position is currently remote, you will need to transition to working in our airy, light-filled offices in New York’s Chelsea neighborhood once it is safe to reopen.
Two Twelve offers competitive benefits and compensation commensurate with applicable experience.
Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
No calls, please.
We will only consider candidates authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: administration, coordinator, human resources, and recruitment. States: New York.
Please Share the HR and Office Coordinator job: