High School Technical Theater Sub (Part-Time, Long-Term)
High School Technical Theater Substitute Teacher (long-term)
*Ideal candidate will be well-versed in sound design, Q Lab, and scenic design
Georgetown Day School, an independent day school in Washington, D.C., seeks a part-time, long-term high school technical theater substitute teacher for November – December 16, 2022 (the remainder of the fall semester).
The role reports directly to the chair of the performing arts department.
• Location: On campus
• Status: Immediate start (through December 16, 2022)
• Type of Opportunity: Part-time (10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Monday-Friday), salaried (starting at $2500 per pay period)
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Teach two sections of Theater Production and Design
- Work collaboratively with colleagues
- Place the students’ interests and experiences at the heart of the classroom
Qualifications and Skills
- B.A. or B.F.A. in Technical Theater, Theater Design or a related field is required
- Three or more years of teaching experience
- Well versed in sound design, Q Lab, and scenic design
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and list of three references using our online application system.
Application for all positions is done through our website using UKG .
To apply and to find out more about the school, candidates should visit our website at www.gds.org.
Job Categories: Education. Job Types: Part-Time. Job Tags: arts education, design, production, school, sound, teaching, and technical theatre. States: DC.
Please Share the High School Technical Theater Sub (Part-Time, Long-Term) job: