Internship Growing Research Hub Seeks Technology Intern
The Marks Project, Inc. (TMP), a not-for-profit research hub of post-war American Ceramics, seeks unpaid Technology Intern, to assist Database and Work Flow Manager. Intern will learn website quality control, become familiar with material and artists documented, research tools and approach, workflow tracking, the mission and ethics of TMP in preparation for a paid research assistant position.
Successful applicant will enter a 4 week unpaid internship training period. TMP is a tight-knit team dedicated to documenting post-war American studio and contemporary ceramists, their work and marks. The right applicant will have the ability to move into a paid research assistant position, adapt to different research project responsibilities from analyzing, organizing and dispersing incoming data to ultimately publishing content on our website. TMP is dedicated to young scholars and developing talent, it is looking for an applicant who is enthusiastic and interested in building the skill set needed to create solutions to daily challenges.
- Minimum 4 year degree ceramics, art history, library science or archival studies.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, social media, cloud storage.
- Ability to develop research technology resources.
- Delights in details, tracking project and data.
- Proven ability to work in team.
- Must be self-directed, adaptable, organized, and professional.
- Experience troubleshooting technology.
- Applicant should have general knowledge of ceramics
- Work from home within 90-minute drive of Riverside, CT or Springfield, MA.
- Work remotely. Attend regular in-person meetings.
- Applicant must provide own high-speed internet access.
Post-Internship position is Research Associate and report directly to Data and Work Flow Manager. This paid position continues training for up to 4 months of increasing responsibility.
The Marks Project is a research hub of post-WWII American studio and contemporary ceramics, focusing on the mark as an indicator of authorship.
How to Apply:
Send a cover letter, your resume including 2 recent references to: email@example.com
We do not accept Google Document application packages.
Please Share the Growing Research Hub Seeks Technology Intern job: