Full-Time General Management & Marketing Coordinator
Employment Opportunity: General Management & Marketing Coordinator
Status: Full-Time / Regular / Non-Exempt
Reports To: General Manager
Salary: DOE + Benefits
Broadway San Jose seeks an enthusiastic, detail-oriented multitasker with a passion for theater to be our new General Management & Marketing Coordinator. This position provides administrative and marketing support to the General Manager and Broadway San Jose team.
- Assist in the management of marketing and communications plans
- Create and manage content for all Patron Alert emails
- Assist in development and management of external marketing partnerships and promotions
- Coordinate all Opening Night parties (approximately six per season)
- Assist in the management of the annual Season Launch Party & Open House
- Process all invoices and deposit checks
- Help set up the lobby for each production
- Set up staff meetings, pre-show lunches and holiday party
- Receive and prep all invoices and send weekly FedEx to NYC
- Log all deposits and oversee petty cash supply
- Assist patrons and subscribers with customer service issues including exchanging/selling tickets
- Recruit and manage dining partner advertisements
- Assist in logistics for our annual New York City trip
- Additional duties as assigned
- 2–3 years administrative support experience, preferably in an arts administration setting
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and written and oral communication skills
- Project management experience: ability to multitask and keep many projects moving at once
- Ability to liaise comfortably with a wide array of individuals from different departments
This full-time benefited position includes 2 weeks’ vacation after 1st year; 3 weeks after 5 years, six days of sick leave each year, health insurance.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
In addition to Monday-Friday typical work schedule, there will be additional performance nights and weekends as required.
For more information about Broadway San Jose, visit www.broadwaysanjose.com
Please send cover letter, resume, and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org with General Management & Marketing Coordinator in the subject line.Job Categories: Theatre. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: administration, coordinator, management, marketing, and recruitment. States: California.
Please Share the General Management & Marketing Coordinator job: