Internship Gallery Intern
Nicelle Beauchene seeks a motivated, detail-oriented intern to support and gain insight into gallery operations.
The intern will be exposed to all aspects of working in a contemporary art gallery and will work with the Owner, Director, and Gallery Associate directly.
The intern will learn firsthand the tasks involved with installation of exhibitions and openings, as well as website upkeep, scanning and archiving, and inventory/library maintenance.
• Assist with administrative tasks and gallery operations
• Take part in research projects
• Support gallery staff in preparing for exhibitions and art fairs
• Update web content, artist press, and archives
• Light art handling
Candidates should have an interest in and awareness of contemporary art.
Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, Photoshop, and gallery database systems is beneficial.
Candidate must be highly personable and comfortable interacting with clients, artists, press, and other visitors.
Candidate should ideally be able to commit to 2-3 days per week for at least 3 months. A daily stipend is provided.
How to Apply
- To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Please note “Gallery Intern” in the subject line.
Please Share the Gallery Intern job: