Full-Time Full-time Exhibition Coordinator
Prepare estimates and execute bookings for artwork shipments ranging from single artwork moves to entire exhibitions.
The Exhibition Coordinator reports to the Gallery and Exhibition Services Manager.
This is a full time position with a typical work schedule of Monday-Friday, 9 am – 5pm. However, candidate must be willing to work beyond those days/hours if the project necessitates it (airport supervisions, courier assistance).
- Know how to create truck bills of lading, air waybills, ocean bills of lading. Knowledgeable in customs documentation and classifications as it pertains to artwork
- Know how to make a shipping estimate from start to finish, both door-to-port and door-to-door, for domestic and international art shipments
- Knowledgeable of flight routes and airlines – both passenger and cargo – as well as with who the domestic and international art shipping agents are. I.E. must know who the players are
- Familiar with packing/handling requirements for various media artwork
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in artwork logistics, arts project management, exhibition organization, and/or similar relevant experience
- Fluent English, both written and spoken. Able to clearly communicate directly with clients and overseas agents by email and phone. Other languages a plus
- Able to work on multiple projects and estimates simultaneously
- Organized, detail-oriented, able to problem solve and think on your feet
- Clean record, able to pass a background check performed by the TSA. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Valid driver’s license preferred but not required
Competitive salary, Healthcare (Medical), PTO
Contact: email@example.comJob Categories: Other. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: art handler, coordinator, exhibition, and fine arts. States: New York.
Please Share the Full-time Exhibition Coordinator job: