Freelance Freelance Grant Writer
Roswell Arts Fund is City of Roswell’s designated art agency.
As an independent 501c3 nonproﬁt organization, Roswell Arts Fund is a powerful voice and advocate for the arts, strengthening their the scope, quality and diversity, and striving to fully integrate the arts into the social and economic fabric that is uniquely Roswell.
We are currently seeking a Freelance Grant Writer to join our team.
The Grant Writer is responsible for researching and identifying target grants and foundation opportunities that are a good fit for Roswell Arts Fund’s projects and operations, and to use their eloquent and impactful writing skills to persuade funding organizations to support Roswell Arts Fund’s activities.
- Work with the Executive Director and Staff/Partners to determine overall funding needs of the organization, including the analysis of the feasibility of funding specific projects.
- Perform the full range of actions for the grant administration phase, including
- researching and reviewing funding opportunities,
- recommending funding opportunities to executive director and board,
- attending pre and post-award calls, conferences, meetings, etc.,
- coordinating program and fiscal reporting schedule with staff,
- writing proposal budgets, and
- submitting and tracking grant progress
- Create and maintain institutional funding database and calendar, including but not limited to: deadlines, requirements, submissions, renewals, reports, funding projected and received
- Work with the Executive Director and staff/partners to ensure creation and availability of documents needed for fundraising applications
- Maintain follow up with funding organizations to check on application’s progress
- Manage all aspects of awarded grants to include: coordinating program and fiscal reporting schedule with staff, submit and track grant progress and reporting documents
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Excellent expressive skills (writing and verbal communication)
- Demonstrated superior administrative skills
- Able to work with diverse stakeholder groups
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate directly and supervise others
- Demonstrated ability to persuade or influence others
- Demonstrated understanding of operations of foundations, organizations and businesses
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines for grant and foundation writing applications
- Excellent time management skills
- Familiarity with CRM software highly preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
This is a contract/freelance part-time opportunity that includes flexibility to work remotely.
Application Instructions :
Include job title, first and last name in the email subject field
The following documents must be attached to be considered for the role:
- Letter of Interest
- Sample writings
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Freelance. Job Tags: arts, fund-raising, grants, and public art. States: Georgia.
Please Share the Freelance Grant Writer job: