Full-Time Foundry Technician
• Able to follow instructions as stated in the handbook and manufacturers instructions.
• Consistently trying to improve skills.
• Manage your priorities rather than your time.
• Routine cleaning: daily and weekly in the Dip Room.
Includes: (Cleaning dip tanks floor, Checking the viscosity before each dip)
• Performed Quality Control by dipping wax parts and drain properly to avoid slurry pockets before sanding. Check for pockets of sand after the sanding process.
• Talk to foundry supervisor to prioritize the week.
• Keep inventory of all materials accounted for and inform Production Manager when supplies are needed.
• Required to wear respirator and safety glasses.
• Maintenance of respirator required. Clean all rubber, plastic parts and change filter as needed.
No experience necessary
• * +1 years experience in field preferred
• Ability to adapt to demanding shell completion schedules
• Committed to ongoing training
• Heavy Lifting Required
How to apply:
Please Share the Foundry Technician job: