Fine Arts Director
Camp Echo Lake→ Warrensburg, New York, United States
Camp Echo Lake, a full-season sleep-away camp located in the beautiful Adirondack Mountains of Upstate New York, is currently looking for an individual to oversee their Fine Arts Department and be part of their 2023 team!
Planning starts June 13th onsite (start date onsite can be discussed if needed) and the camp season runs through August 13th. All staff contracts include a travel stipend, room board, and sponsored recreational activities on top of the base salary. If you are looking for an opportunity to get involved in teaching, team management, programming, lesson planning, child development, and, of course, have a fun-filled summer, this could be the opportunity for you!
Check us out at campecholake.com!
• The individual should be familiar with providing high-quality lessons in a camp or classroom setting
• The individual should be familiar with overseeing a wide variety of art areas including
• Ceramics – Woodshop – Digit art – Textiles – Painting/Drawing
• Have experience working with kids from 8 to 16 years old
• The ability to manage and oversee a small team of 6-8 staff members
• Possess a positive and resilient attitude
• Have the ability to receive and deliver constructive feedback
• The desire to have a fun and growth-filled summer working with kids
Our Fine Arts Director will live on-site in a separate housing for campers. Planning starts August 13th, however, this can be flexible to help you transition into our summer schedule. Salary starts at $3000 for contract length. Travel stipend will be given based on your location to make travel and stay at camp easier and smoother.
If you have questions reach out to our team member – Conor@CampEchoLake.com
Camp Echo Lake
Warrensburg, New York, United States
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Contract. Job Tags: director, Fine Art, management, and teaching. States: New York.