Fine Art Consultant
EXPERIENCED FINE ART SALES CONSULTANT for upper-end gallery in Coronado.
Our gallery is committed to high-end fine art and unique quality picture framing.
We are looking for a mature, committed, career person who is honest and professional.
We are a small team and are in need of a very experienced salesperson to start with minimal training.
Must have an ability to network and grow individual client base.
Are you self-motivated and an enthusiastic team player?
This is a great opportunity with excellent hourly pay and commission.
- Minimum three years experience in high-end sales is a necessity
- College and art background preferred
- Custom frame design experience helpful
- Enjoying sales, outgoing, and self-initiative are key
- Superior communication and writing skills
- Technologically savvy is important
- Ability to exceed goals
- Must be able to lift 30lbs minimum
Resumes should include education and work experience as well as professional references with contact information.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about us reference our website at artcoronado.com
Job Categories: Museum and Gallery. Job Types: Part-Time. Job Tags: art gallery, consultant, design, Fine Arts, and sales. States: California.
Please Share the Fine Art Consultant job: