Experience & Talent Supervisor
Experience & Talent Supervisor (ALL SHOW LOCATIONS)
Your mission if you choose to accept it…
Is to inspire joy and connection through your inspiring leadership by joining a team of creatives to pioneer a world class event that includes an amazing light maze, food, drink, and Christmas Village experience while amplifying the Enchant story of innovation, creation and magical moments.
Enchant is looking to fill this seasonal role with a start date in August 2022 through January 2023. Given Enchant is growing rapidly, there may be the potential to continue working with our organization.
WHO WE ARE:
We are creators of a magical event called Enchant Christmas. We have hosted over three million guests over the past 5 years and have experienced significant growth. While Christmas is a big part of what we do, it is only the beginning of where we intend to go.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
- Assist in the development of the budget, staffing requirements, and plan for the stage and talent personnel as well as on-site event production implementation and enhancements.
- Specify staff requirements in each event and coordinate their activities.
- Plan and execute auditions and hiring of stage and talent personnel.
- Schedule and coordinate costume fittings, approvals, onboarding and training for stage and talent personnel.
- Prepare daily event schedules and break times.
- Execute daily info board for sign in, placement, changes, notes and daily communication.
- Work with partners in sales, marketing and operations for special event needs for stage and talent personnel.
- Oversee all aspects of approved Entertainment plan implementation including on-site stage and talent personnel, costumes, props, scheduling, audio and lighting for these performances, etc.
- Organize, schedule, plan and execute rehearsals, dress rehearsals and tech rehearsals as needed for all entertainment aspects including stage and talent personnel to include appropriate approvals and sign off by Company Manager or designee.
- Oversight of day-to-day operations and logistics of the areas, costuming and props for the stage and talent personnel during set-up, strike and event phase operations.
- Schedule, manage and deploy staff to stage, talent and entertainment expectations are completed on time and on budget.
- Develop costume cleaning and prop maintenance schedule and responsibilities with the wardrobe and decor supervisors.
- Work with the sales, marketing and special event teams to execute programming required for all special events, media requirements and Enchant theme nights.
- Review performance periodically each night for quality and consistency and provide feedback to personnel as needed.
- Develop and train the Enchant gesture and customer service response protocol with Enchant and Venue staff.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- A minimum 3-5 years experience in entertainment, talent and or event management experience.
- Vision and creativity on how to create a premium value-driven experience.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and push at least 25lbs.
- Self-directed, extremely meticulous and organized with an ability to manage a high level of detail across multiple projects and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives.
- Exceptional leadership skills, ability to build a high performing team and highly proficient communicator, to establish cooperative relationships with a variety of internal and external clients.
- You have the ability to work with multiple leaders through a complex company to get things done. You have strong communication skills and can work as both a leader and a valued team member.
- A passion for customer service and delivering exceptional results.
- Demonstrates flexibility and creative problem-solving skills.
- A sincere desire to help create magical memories.
- Your own personal values are aligned with those of Enchant; Driven, Courageous, Sincere, Magical.
Compensation Rate: $1,800-$2,400 per pay period (bi-weekly)
All staff must be prepared to work the entire production run from the load-in to the load-out.
Are you ready to join our team of magic makers? Apply today. We’re excited to meet you.
Please follow the application process on our careers page! Careers (enchantmagic.com)
*Positions Available for the following locations:
St. Petersburg, FL
San Jose, CA
Las Vegas, NV
Enchant is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. We’re committed to continually developing and upholding an inclusive and diverse environment where every voice, perspective, and idea is heard. We embrace differences and know that our diverse team is our strength and what drives our innovation.
Job Categories: Other. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: events, special events, and supervisor. States: ~ United States.
Please Share the Experience & Talent Supervisor job: