Contract Exhibits & Architecture Concept Illustrator
Clearwater Marine Aquarium is looking for a super talented and motivated contractual artist, available immediately, to create fully rendered, world-class conceptual illustrations for future exhibitry with the potential for a future full-time position!
We are growing fast and need your skills to bring ideas to life using traditional and digital mediums to previsualize rich, exciting, immersive and realistic exhibits, guest spaces and building architecture while reporting to the Art Director. You must be a go-getter, eager to immerse yourself in a project, quickly understand its practical and creative requirements and tenaciously create the perfect renderings. Show us your brilliance through beautiful and convincing depictions of experiences previously only dreamed of! Whether you work in 2D or 3D platforms, or a combination of, the end result must be timely and equally astounding.
Ready to dive in? Great!
- Creates sketches and/or storyboards to convey ideas and explore design options with the Art Director.
- Develops initial renderings into immersive, engaging and convincing concept art and illustrations that fully communicate the project’s vision.
- Interacts and collaborates with, while taking direction from, the Art Director throughout the process to make sure that each finished artwork depicts guest experience and interactivity, atmosphere, scale and design accurately and to E-Ticket
- Achieves final results efficiently with a variety of skills including, but not limited to: brainstorming in a team environment, sketching, storyboarding and rendering multiple perspectives utilizing 2D and/or 3D software and traditional illustration.
- Supports the Creative team and executes the project while adhering to project deadlines. Effectively communicates and presents the project’s status and content to fellow teammates.
- Must present a portfolio of relevant work for consideration.
- Must be able to create realistic illustrations while having a flexible stylistic sensibility to allow the art to conform to the theme of the subject and intended audience, including industrial, natural and cartoon aesthetics.
- Must show the ability to depict architectural scenes including but not limited to: interior/exterior environments.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of compositional techniques, color theory and perspective.
- Must be able to work collaboratively, be team-oriented and take direction and feedback in a constructive and positive manner.
- Must be able to produce artwork that is print-ready and adheres to the department’s technical standards and deadlines.
- Able to provide personal computer, tools and equipment necessary to take a project from start to finish.
- High school degree or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Digital Arts, etc. preferred or the equivalent experience in a creative, architectural, marketing or design agency.
If you are feeling energized and excited to share your talent, skills and passion for science and the natural world, then what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Job Categories: Museum and Gallery. Job Types: Contract. Job Tags: architecture, artist, designer, exhibition, illustration, illustrator, and non-profit. States: Florida.
Please Share the Exhibits & Architecture Concept Illustrator job: