Full-Time Exhibition Manager
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent.
The Institute for Studies on Latin American Art (ISLAA) an institution in New York devoted to the study of Latin American Art, is seeking an Exhibition Manager.
• Securing and executing loans and applicable rights, (to and from) institutions, galleries, and individuals.
• Digital and physical logistics regarding of artworks and exhibition contents
• Securing image rights for digital, print, and other
• Coordinating installation needs and securing temporary personnel
• Assisting in the logistics of public programming
• Communicating with the press and assisting in the dissemination of the exhibition and public programming.
Applicant must be extremely detail oriented, have excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with tight deadlines, and excellent writing skills.
• MA or higher in Arts administration or Art History
• Bilingual English / Spanish
• Two years of experience or more in a comparable institution or gallery
• New York City based
Compensation according to experience.
How to Apply
Please send CV, letter of intent and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: arts, arts administration, coordinator, exhibition, gallery, manager, and museum. States: New York.
Please Share the Exhibition Manager job: