- The Executive Director will oversee all strategic administrative, financial, and fundraising programs to achieve stability of theater operations while seeking financial accountability, growth, and sustainability upon reopening.
- The Executive Director will be responsible for cultivating the existing donor community and inspiring increased audiences and philanthropy.
- The Executive Director will represent the Depot Theater and interact with the regional community at large, and work to obtain an atmosphere that is positive, forward thinking, welcoming, and inclusive.
- The Executive Director will organize and supervise all staff and volunteers, including finance, marketing, facility management, grants writing and management, catering and food service, programs and planning in collaboration with the Board of Directors and the Artistic Director.
- The successful candidate will have experience in administration and fundraising or related fields, and will demonstrate effective communication skills, strong leadership qualified and good planning and organizational skills. Degree preferred.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with the board of directors to create annual and long-term strategies to support the mission and vision of the Depot Theater.
- Collaborate closely with the Artistic Director in the development and implementation of production and event calendars and in the cultivation and recognition of volunteers.
- Develop, implement, and monitor a sustainable budget for each fiscal year.
- Review, revise, develop and implement theater policies, documents, and fee structures.
- Oversee daily operations of the Theater’s business matters, including hiring, developing, and training staff and volunteers. Conduct annual performance reviews.
- Lead teams in developing and implementing organizational strategies and sound business plans.
- Oversee coordination and management of technology, donor and volunteer databases, including policies for cultivation and recognition.
- Serve as the lead fundraiser for the theater, utilizing all board, staff, and donor members to promote the theater to the area and beyond.
To apply, send or email cover letter and resume to:
Nancy Sapp, President
Depot Theater Board of Directors
P O Box 661, Dodge City KS 67801
Job Categories: Theatre. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: director, executive director, finance, fund-raising, management, and theatre. States: Kansas.
Please Share the Executive Director job: