Full-Time Executive Assistant / Office Manager
The National Academy of Design seeks an Executive Assistant/Office Manager to support the administrative aspects of our nonprofit organization.
This position assists the Director with daily functions and plays an important role in liaising with the Board and committees.
The Executive Assistant/Office Manager also supports the team as a whole and contributes to organization-wide projects.
S/he will assist in development initiatives and be proactive, anticipatory, with a positive attitude, proven work ethic and a team-oriented approach.
This position reports to the Interim Executive Director.
Support the Director
- Assist with calendar management
- Communicate with Board and institutional committees
- Draft emails and letters
- Liaise with members, vendors, and stakeholders in the arts community
- Prepare catering and documents for meetings
- Take and distribute minutes
- Scan, file, edit, prepare, and send incoming and outgoing paperwork
- Assist in miscellaneous administrative tasks as needed
Support the Academy Staff
- Answer phones and direct calls
- Maintain supplies and an orderly office environment
- Assist in institutional projects such as print mailings, meetings and exhibitions
- Enter data into the institutional CRM
- Light bookkeeping
- Refined communications skills, both written and verbal; strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptionally detail oriented
- Experience working in the arts preferred
- Poise, friendly, confidence while interacting with stakeholders
- A natural orientation towards being proactive, solutions-focused and helpful
- Comfort working with discretion and sensitive material
- Enthusiasm for supporting the organization’s mission
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn other programs and databases
How to Apply
Resume and cover letter required.
3+ years experience.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Please email the above to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: assistant, communication, design, manager, and non-profit. States: New York.
Please Share the Executive Assistant / Office Manager job: