Full-Time Executive Assistant and Board Liaison
The position supports the General Director, managing correspondence, including drafting letters and transcribing dictation; facilitating communication with the board of directors as well as festival staff; maintaining calendar/scheduling; making travel reservations; and answering phone and maintaining files.
The position also provides support to the Director of Development and maintains administrative management of the board of directors. This includes monitoring board members’ contributions, committee memberships, terms and contact details; coordinating materials, attendance, meeting room set-up, and other logistics for three annual board meetings and subcommittee meetings; drafting letters to the board of directors and festival donors; and serving as a primary point of contact for the board of directors.
Additional responsibilities include co-maintaining the building reservation calendar and managing special projects on an as-needed basis, including but not limited to organizing site visits, monitoring position applications, and coordinating attendee lists for special events.
Qualifications & Capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in writing, communications, business, arts management or related field
- 3+ years of executive-level administrative experience
- Excellent organizational, writing, and communication skills – copyediting skills preferred
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to handle multiple, concurrent tasks with high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills & sense of discretion
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel
- Experience with performing arts and/or not-for-profit organizations an asset
- Experience with Tessitura software an asset
Competitive salary; health, dental, vision, and LTD insurance; parking provided; paid leave and holidays; 401(k) matching program.
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: administration, assistant, communications, executive, management, non-profit, and performing arts. States: South Carolina.
Please Share the Executive Assistant and Board Liaison job: