Full-Time Events Installation Supervisor
Join the Woodland Park Zoo Events Team!
What you’ll do:
- Support Woodland Park Zoo’s Signature Events by bringing event visions to life!
- Hire, schedule and train temporary staff to work event front lines and installation.
- Build strong working relationships with zoo departments, vendors, and partners.
- Coordinate significant installation efforts for ZooTunes and WildLights.
This is a full time, benefited position.
- Schedule: Default M-F, with evenings and weekends depending on event schedule.
- Leadership role among a team of 11 full time year round staff and up to 40 part time, seasonal staff.
Who we’re looking for:
- Administrative skills to track budget expenses, project scheduling, and hiring.
- Efficient and responsible use of resources.
- Strong communication skills and relationship building.
- Basic understanding of resources needed to build and install props.
- Team player who enjoys contributing to great plans, executing the details, process improvement and problem solving.
Want to know more? Read the full job description here!
- Cover letter and resume are required when applying for this position.
- Applications are only accepted online through our Jobs page at www.zoo.org
- No phone calls please
Applications are due prior to 12:00 AM on the posted Close date (i.e. by 11:59 PM the evening before).
Woodland Park Zoo is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression.Job Categories: Other. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: administration, exhibition, Installation, and supervisor. States: Washington.
Please Share the Events Installation Supervisor job: