Part-Time Educational Support
SUMMARY. To implement and perform existing education programs and to support the Program Director in the creation of new ones.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
● Perform educational programs in conjunction with the local museums.
● Adhere carefully to the script and programming details to meet the necessary standards and time limits.
● Assist in the creation of costumes and materials for educational programs.
● Supervise students as they arrive and depart the facility for educational programming.
● Work closely with the Program Director to create new educational programs.
● Maintain a positive attitude and flexibility.
● Work schedule is mostly mornings during the work week. Our programs are scheduled by the schools, so the number of hours and frequency of work will vary from week to week.
● Be willing to learn new information on an ongoing basis.
● Be comfortable with public speaking.
● Work with/as a team; be flexible, sociable, pleasant and respectful.
● Other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES. This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE.
● High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
● Six months related experience in education and/or theatre
● Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and performance riders.
● Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
● Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organizations.
IF INTERESTED, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.Job Categories: Theatre. Job Types: Part-Time. Job Tags: artist, education, performing arts, and theatre. States: Georgia.
Please Share the Educational Support job: