Full-Time Education Manager
The Education Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the academy throughout the academy year including the summer session.
- Designs and Implements Academy Programming, including but not limited to Technique Classes, Performance Classes, Master Classes, and Summer Camps, and set the Academy calendar.
- Secure licensing rights for all academy productions.
- Works with Production Manager to coordinate/communicate placement auditions, rehearsals schedules and relevant information to Youth/Teen Musical Theatre Academy Students/Parents and Youth Ballet Theatre Company Members.
- Creates and distributes Annual Showcase Information Packet and leads event planning for Annual Showcase.
- Manages the costume ordering for Showcase.
- Establishes curriculum for each discipline.
- Creates an evaluation system for students to the core competencies set for their level and class.
- Registers and Places students in the appropriate classes/summer camps/master classes.
- Develops and executes strategies to generate new student enrollments.
- Acts as the Summer Camp Director.
- Holds applicable meetings and communicates with the parents/students.
- Works with Business Manager to create copy for advertising of academy programs.
- Represent TexARTS at various community and TexARTS sponsored events to promote academy programming.
- Updates, manages, and optimize digital marketing tools including TexARTS’ website, e-marketing communications, and social media platforms.
- Collaborates regularly with the Executive Director to ensure a clear and accurate interpretation of the organization’s vision and direction.
- Collaborates with other staff to improve the patrons’ experience of the theater.
- Be willing to work a mixture of business hours, nights and weekends as dictated by the TexARTS schedule.
- Work closely with the Executive Director, Business Manager, Production Manager, Instructors, and Stage Management.
- Assists with Front of House including Box Office and Concessions and coordinates volunteers during youth productions.
Contact: email@example.comJob Categories: Theatre. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: education, management, manager, and theatre. States: Texas.
Please Share the Education Manager job: