Director of Alumni Engagement
University of North Carolina School of the Arts→ Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
The Director of Alumni Engagement (DAE) develops and implements a comprehensive alumni engagement plan to create an extensive, vibrant community of meaningfully engaged constituents for the University of North Carolina School of the Arts. Supporting UNCSA Forward (the University’s five-year strategic plan), and based on national best practices, the alumni engagement plan will include long-term vision and goals, metrics and benchmarks, and annual plans to create and maintain pathways for alumni engagement that advance UNCSA’s goals, foster a sense of community, and encourage alumni participation across multiple opportunities, including volunteerism and philanthropy.
Following best national practices, including CASE standards for measuring alumni engagement, and working in close conjunction with other members of the Advancement team, campus leadership, and key alumni, the Director of Alumni Engagement will lead a team responsible for:
- Developing, maintaining, implementing, and annually updating UNCSA’s Alumni Engagement plan.
- Setting key alumni engagement metrics and ensuring consistent growth and improvement year-over-year.
- Representing the Advancement team and UNCSA as a whole as a key point of contact for alumni.
- Representing alumni viewpoints and priorities within the Advancement team and on the campus as a whole.
- Participating in donor strategy sessions, providing insights and opportunities to effectively cultivate, solicit, and steward prospective and existing donors.
- Developing and supporting alumni events on campus, in the local community, and nationally.
- Supporting the identification, recruitment, and coordination of alumni involvement in UNCSA activities and priorities, including guest artists, recruitment and admissions, mentoring, volunteering, and others.
- Developing an alumni communications plan in partnership with Strategic Communications and Donor Relations, including online newsletters, magazine articles, social media, and support of special events.
- Gathering alumni input and support for key campus initiatives as determined by UNCSA’s chancellor, deans, and other campus leadership.
- Managing and promoting alumni social media pages to monitor and track alumni successes and awards and recognition.
- Tracking alumni activities in Raiser’s Edge.
- Supervisor of Alumni Engagement Coordinator and Federal Work-Study Student.
How to Apply
Apply online: employment.uncsa.edu/postings/6276
University of North Carolina School of the Arts
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
Job Categories: Education. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: arts education, communication, development, director, and university. States: North Carolina.
Please Share the Director of Alumni Engagement job: