Digital Media & Artist Services Associate at Classical Music Agency
Jensen Artists seeks a Digital Media & Artist Services Associate with a working knowledge of classical music and the music industry.
Prior experience working in digital media, public relations, artist management, or the classical music industry is preferred.
Familiarity with and enthusiasm for use of social media and online forums is a must, as are light graphic and web design, light video editing skills, and excellent computer skills (Mac).
Attention to detail, promptness, strong organizational skills, and superior verbal and written communication skills are required.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Creating and executing artists’ social media strategy across platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
- Creating and distributing artists’ email newsletters on a quarterly basis
- Creation of digital posters and graphics for concert, online event, and album promotion
- Maintaining and updating artists’ websites using platforms including Wix, SquareSpace, and Word Press
- Updating artists’ individual accounts and concert calendars on a variety of online resources
- Producing streamed live interviews and performances using StreamYard and similar platforms
- Maintaining company website
- Maintaining company’s social media presence
- Monitoring press clips and routing to artists, presenters, managers and label representatives
- Preparing press reports
- Posting event listings on a variety of online calendars and websites
- Assisting with artists’ travel itineraries, travel arrangements, and schedules
- Scheduling meetings and phone calls
- General office management – mailing, filing, ordering supplies, renewing subscriptions, etc.
- A variety of tasks as directed
This position is 40-hours per week, 10am-6pm weekdays. The salary range starts at $45,000, plus health and vision insurance, paid time off, and matched SIMPLE IRA. Our team is based in the New York area. We work remotely but gather in person for all-day team meetings once per month.
Please send cover letter, résumé, and links to websites or social media accounts that you manage (website, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to Christina Jensen at email@example.com.
No phone calls please.
Jensen Artists is an equal opportunity employer and does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
About Jensen Artists:
Founded in 2007 as public relations firm Christina Jensen PR, Jensen Artists expanded in 2015 to include artist management services. Jensen Artists is dedicated to developing the careers and telling the stories of today’s most vibrant classical musicians. We are motivated by a desire to illustrate the abundance and appeal of today’s classical music world by sharing our clients’ personalities, creativity, and art with the public.
We work with each client to develop an individualized and informed strategic communications plan that includes setting goals, identifying key audiences and messages, and developing methods to convey these messages. The firm regularly secures local, national, and international print, radio, and television coverage and has led successful album publicity and radio airplay campaigns.
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: media, music, performing arts, and public relations. States: New York.
Please Share the Digital Media & Artist Services Associate at Classical Music Agency job: