Full-Time Development Coordinator / Office Manager
The Orange Show Center for Visionary Art seeks a Development Coordinator/Office Manager to manage daily office routines, provide support for maintaining donor databases and grant calendars, and facilitate donor communications and donor financial reporting. The Development Coordinator/Office Manager will report to the Executive Director, until any point at which a full time Director of Development is hired.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Update and maintain OSCVA website with input from Committees, PR and Program coordinators.
- Create and maintain active social media interaction on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other appropriate sites.
- Maintain and continuously The Houston Art Car Parade website.
- Attend special events to promote OSCVA and market to potential donors.
- Coordinate opportunities to promote OSCVA at area tradeshows and events.
- Coordinate OSCVA display and membership solicitation/merchandise at OSCVA events.
- Coordinate membership program and member stewardship.
- Maintain grant calendar.
- Assist in gathering information and producing grant requests and reports.
- Develop and maintain information on donor trends and funding opportunities
- Maintain Salesforce Trailblazer donor database and ensure data in donor database is current and accurate
- Coordinate mailing lists for Art Car and OSCVA Gala, ensuring data is accurate and current
- Coordinate communication with sponsors and ticket purchasers during Art Car and OSCVA Gala
- Coordinate thank you communication with artists, volunteers, sponsors and donors for Art Car and OSCVA Gala
- Maintain sponsor and in-kind donation data in database.
- Maintain volunteer and artist information in database.
- Prepare and present regular status report of donations for OSVCA Executive Director and Board.
- Prepare thank you communications to Donors
- Prepare quarterly and annual Donor communication with IRS donation forms
- Coordinate with Accounting firm to properly record and account for donations, including IRS receipts.
- Provide positive face and disposition reflecting the OSCVA, on phone, email, and social media.
- Ensure office is open and accessible during work hours
- Attend Board meetings and committee meetings and record minutes
- Coordinate with OSCVA committee chairs and assist communication of committee activities
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, to communicate effectively and to problem solve.
- Demonstrated ability to network effectively and work as part of a team of staff and outside contractors.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with board members and donors.
- Experienced in computer software systems – Word, Excel
- Technically competent in social media and computer skills.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits package. The OSCVA is an equal opportunity employer.
Email resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is January 15, 2019.Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. States: Texas.
Please Share the Development Coordinator / Office Manager job: