Full-Time Development Coordinator / Office Manager
The Orange Show Center for Visionary Art seeks a Development Coordinator/Office Manager to manage daily office routines, provide support for maintaining donor databases and grant calendars, and facilitate donor communications and donor financial reporting. The Development Coordinator/Office Manager will report to the Executive Director, until any point at which a full time Director of Development is hired.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Update and maintain OSCVA website with input from Committees, PR and Program coordinators.
- Create and maintain active social media interaction on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other appropriate sites.
- Maintain and continuously The Houston Art Car Parade website.
- Attend special events to promote OSCVA and market to potential donors.
- Coordinate opportunities to promote OSCVA at area tradeshows and events.
- Coordinate OSCVA display and membership solicitation/merchandise at OSCVA events.
- Coordinate membership program and member stewardship.
- Maintain grant calendar.
- Assist in gathering information and producing grant requests and reports.
- Develop and maintain information on donor trends and funding opportunities
- Maintain Salesforce Trailblazer donor database and ensure data in donor database is current and accurate
- Coordinate mailing lists for Art Car and OSCVA Gala, ensuring data is accurate and current
- Coordinate communication with sponsors and ticket purchasers during Art Car and OSCVA Gala
- Coordinate thank you communication with artists, volunteers, sponsors and donors for Art Car and OSCVA Gala
- Maintain sponsor and in-kind donation data in database.
- Maintain volunteer and artist information in database.
- Prepare and present regular status report of donations for OSVCA Executive Director and Board.
- Prepare thank you communications to Donors
- Prepare quarterly and annual Donor communication with IRS donation forms
- Coordinate with Accounting firm to properly record and account for donations, including IRS receipts.
- Provide positive face and disposition reflecting the OSCVA, on phone, email, and social media.
- Ensure office is open and accessible during work hours
- Attend Board meetings and committee meetings and record minutes
- Coordinate with OSCVA committee chairs and assist communication of committee activities
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, to communicate effectively and to problem solve.
- Demonstrated ability to network effectively and work as part of a team of staff and outside contractors.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with board members and donors.
- Experienced in computer software systems – Word, Excel
- Technically competent in social media and computer skills.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits package.
The OSCVA is an equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY
Email resume with cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline for applications is January 15, 2019.Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. States: Texas.
Please Share the Development Coordinator / Office Manager job: