Full-Time Data Analyst
Elliott Marketing Group (EMG) in Pittsburgh, PA, provides database marketing and data analysis services to arts and culture organizations in the United States and Canada.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail oriented, and an exceptional time manager. This individual has a bachelor’s degree (minimum education requirement) and 3 to 5 years full-time work experience in a professional capacity. Academic and work experiences must show a sincere desire for a career in data analysis. Academic and work experience in the arts or with non-profits is a plus.
Because all employees work from home offices, residence in Pittsburgh is not required. Applicants must be self-disciplined and focused with a mature appreciation of the challenges of working from home. This is a full-time position only, and it cannot be combined with another job, either full- or part-time. We follow a traditional Monday through Friday work week.
- This is a professional position, and there will be times when analysts work 40+ hours per week.
- This work cannot be combined with full-time parenting. Individuals with young children must provide childcare during the workday.
Minimum education requirement is a bachelor’s degree. Minimum 3 to 5 years full-time work experience (beyond college internships). Education and work experience should demonstrate an interest in learning and using new software tools. Experience with pivot tables, VLookup, PowerPivot, Power Query, and DAX a plus. Experience with SQL Server a plus. Interest in the arts or a personal experience with the arts would be positive attributes. Individual must have very strong writing skills and be able to communicate clearly on the telephone and in web conferences.
Individual must be a US citizen.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A DATA ANALYST I:
- Maintaining client data. Includes completing monthly data updates and preparing statistical
- Preparing mail files for subscription, membership, and/or single ticket promotions. Includes segment selection, cleaning names, standardizing addresses, and performing merge/purge.
- Analyzing marketing promotions and developing recommendations for future promotions. Includes but is not limited to targeting, testing, offer, and timing.
- Developing and managing client relationships, primarily through phone and email.
- Attending web-based client meetings.
- In time, the position will offer opportunities to assist with data mining projects. Includes but is not limited to demographic analysis, first-time buyer and life-time value analysis, and database construction.
TRAINING AND EQUIPMENT: Training is managed by supervisors/senior analysts. EMG provides laptop, peripherals, VOIP phone, and items for home office set up (desk, chair, etc.). EMG pays 50% of employees’ monthly internet expense. EMG pays 100% of the monthly Vonage phone expense.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Starting salary is $45,000 to $50,000, based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision. At present, EMG pays 87.5% of total healthcare premium and 100% of medical deductible.
- Short- and Long-term Disability and Term Life. EMG pays 100% of premium.
- 10 days of PTO (paid time off) in the first year; 10 days PTO in second year; and 15 days each year thereafter.
- Paid December break when company closes, Dec. 24 through Jan. 1.
- Paid holidays: Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and the day after Thanksgiving.
- Option to participate in company 401K plan.
- Year-end bonus based on company profitability.
Please email a cover letter, resume, and references to Jane Elliott at JLElliott@elliott-marketing.com.Job Categories: Other. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: marketing and performing arts. States: Pennsylvania.
Please Share the Data Analyst job: