Full-Time Community Services Supervisor
$67,766.40 – $106,579.20 Annually
The Community Services Supervisor – Fine Arts position is a great opportunity for an experienced, highly organized and creative individual to provide artistic vision and leadership for the arts staff and programs.
- Plan, direct, and evaluate arts programs for a variety of age groups and City functions.
- Develop, recommend and implement long-range goals, objectives, and policies relevant to the Fine Arts program.
- Administer and monitor the Fine Arts Center budget.
- Communicate with staff and the community to provide programming and coordinate activities.
- Find additional information in the Community Services Supervisor job description.
- Bachelor’s degree in art, art management, recreation, public administration, or a related field.
- Four years of increasingly responsible experience in community program supervision/administration, or any combination of education and experience that provides equivalent knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Ability to possess or obtain First Aid and CPR certification within three months of employment required.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please visit https://www.cityofirvine.org/jobs by May 13, 2019 for more information and to apply. EEO/ADAJob Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: administration, arts center, fine arts, management, and supervisor. States: California.
Please Share the Community Services Supervisor job: