Full-Time Job Client Service Representative (Boston)
• Job Title: Client Service Representative-0014-18
• Location: Somerville, MA
• Reports to: General Manager
• FLSA Status: Exempt/Full-time
WHO WE ARE
Artex is the nation’s largest and most comprehensive fine art service provider to museums, galleries, auction houses and private collectors. We specialize in the safe handling of fine art, antiques and museum objects of all kinds. We provide transportation, crating and packing, storage, installation, rigging, and conservation services to museums, galleries, and auction houses as well as private and corporate collections. No matter the size or scope of the job, we provide solutions that meet or exceed the expectations of our clients, while ensuring them the most cost-effective service possible. For this reason, ARTEX is routinely chosen to handle the most complex and demanding of projects, ranging from entire museum relocations to the shipment of an individual piece.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Client Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for responding to client requests for services, creating estimates, and for insuring the coordination of the services once jobs are confirmed. Works closely with a wide variety of clients and all of the Artex service departments to insure the highest level of client satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Manages client communication in a professional manner at all times.
• Works to understand the client’s needs and clearly communicates the services that Artex can provide in response to their requests.
• Provide clients with a clear and complete written estimate in advance of any work performed including the scope of work and associated estimated costs.
• Identifies what resources are available both internally and externally to successfully realize the customer’s requests in a timely, efficient and economical manner.
• Conveys and coordinates client information to Artex’ operations departments to insure the success of each job and coordinates any work performed by other service providers.
• Communicates the full range of Artex’ services to our clients.
• Proactively anticipates problems and works with colleagues to develop solutions to those problems to avoid them.
• Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and procedures.
• Decisions require a moderate level of judgment and analysis of the appropriate course of action.
• Other duties as required.
• 3-8 years working in a museum, gallery, or fine art service company is preferred.
• Knowledge of logistical operations in order to understand and provide services to clients
• Strong communication skills with experience interacting with art professionals and high net worth individuals preferred.
• Team Player, able to take a leading role in a dynamic environment;
• Pro-active mentality that is comfortable in a results driven workplace.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both within and outside the organization.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to speak clearly and persuasively.
• Solid time management and organizational skills.
• Capable of working well under pressure and able to meet deadlines.
• High attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, numeracy and basic math skills.
• Proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to navigate within the internet required.
Bachelors’ degree required
Ability to communicate effectively and resolve conflicts both orally and in writing with both internal and external customers. Excellent verbal, telephone and written communication skills.
Works primarily in an office environment, with occasional visits to client’s facilities and other Artex offices. Work is mostly sedentary with intermittent movement throughout work hours. Movement may include walking, bending, lifting, and standing and may occur in offices, warehouses, or similar areas.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that an employee may perform on an occasional to regular basis while performing functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter on an occasional to regular basis while performing the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform these functions.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply via our website http://www.artexfas.com/about/careers/
Consideration will be granted Only to those who possess the minimum requirements as stipulated. Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply. Artex, Inc. is a federal contractor and an EOE AA M/F/VET/DISABLED employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, medical condition or disability or protected veteran status. If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please contact the Human Resources Department at (301) 909-5502.
NOTE: The job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be assigned other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
|• Job Title:||Client Service Representative (Boston)|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Artex Inc.|
|• Location:||Somerville, Massachusetts, United States|