Contract Classroom Art Teachers
The Community School of Music and Arts (CSMA) is seeking Classroom Art Teachers to work at local elementary schools in Mountain View and surrounding communities for the 2018 – 2019 school year.
- Art degree (masters preferred.)
- Strong art background especially in drawing and painting.
- Must have prior experience working with children in a classroom setting and strong classroom management skills.
- Teaching credential and Spanish fluency a plus.
- Commitment to CSMA goals.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FUNCTIONS:
- Teach a curriculum based art program to children in a public elementary school setting.
- Attend faculty meetings to enhance faculty and curriculum development.
- Report to Art4Schools Program Manager
- Display student artwork in at least one community show and at the school site.
- Coordinate and host an all-school art show that will display students’ artwork from the entire year
How to Apply
Please send your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job