Full-Time Carpenters, Fabricators, & Automation Techs
We are looking for organized, responsible, assertive, motivated individuals to fill multiple roles in a fast-paced theatrical and custom fabrication shop. We have opportunities for people with a wide range of skills including but not limited to project management, automation/machinery, drafting, carpentry, metal work, electrics, and scenic painting. Applicants must function well as part of a team and have very effective organizational and communications skills. Applicants must have experience in a theatrical, construction, or technical shop environment. Work week is 40 hours minimum. Applicants must be available to work a varied schedule which may include weekends. Starting salary is commensurate upon experience, attitude and commitment.
- Leadership skills
- Excellent organizational skills, inventory management, and personnel management.
- Able to maintain a safe work environment at all times.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining shop and equipment.
- Heavy-Lifting required at times. (80-100lbs)
- Ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Applicants must be reliable and available to work on Saturdays and some Evenings
Skills Required. Proficiency in 1 or more of the skills listed below:
- Project Management
- Two-Dimensional and/or Three-Dimensional Drafting in AutoCAD programs
- Metal Work/Welding/Machining
- Custom Carpentry/Laminating/Framing
- Electrical Engineering/Wiring/Understanding of Various Electrical Components
- Mechanic Skilled in Custom Machinery/Winches/Chain Motors
Please Share the Carpenters, Fabricators, & Automation Techs job: