Full-Time Business Administrator
Business Administrator, Florence Little Theater Florence, South Carolina
Status: Salary, “at-will” employee; Evenings and weekend hours required during productions and classes
Pay: $25,000 annual salary
Reports to: Executive Director
The Organization: Florence Little Theatre provides excellence in theatre entertainment and education in an environment of friendliness and mutual respect, which encourages community participation and support. Now in its 95th year, the Florence Little Theatre is more committed than ever to the pursuit of this mission, with a strategy to reach all segments of the community and to realize its full potential as a regional and educational resource for the theatre arts.
FLT’s Mission Statement
• To provide excellence in live theatre entertainment
• To reach out to the entire community, thereby, ensuring a diverse volunteer participation
• To educate people of all ages in the skills of live theatre and encourage them to reach their full potential as they participate in productions
• To introduce the youth in our local schools to the art of live theatre through our Children’s Theatre program
• To provide the best professional and volunteer leadership at all levels of the theatre’s operation
• To maintain good stewardship of finances so that contributors and supporters can be assured of the financial integrity of the Theatre
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and list of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Phone Calls, please.
● Maintain database for patrons
● Update website and social media
● Coordinate volunteers including, but not limited to Front of House, Schoolhouse Players, etc.
● Maintain the calendar for rehearsal schedules, meetings, productions, rentals, etc.
● Execute mailings
● Manage the office in the absence of the Executive Director.
● Collect and distribute audition materials
● Order all scripts, scores, production materials
● Collect information for playbill including bios, cast list, production teams, ads, special notes/thanks
● Process ticket sales with the office assistant
● Coordinate rentals for the Theatre
● Assist directors and crew leads with ordering for props, costumes, set, etc. by serving as the Theatre representative with the rental companies
● Provide general staff support on nights of shows, rentals, and other FLT events
● Serve as front of house staff manager.Job Categories: Theatre. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: administration, management, media, and theatre. States: South Carolina.
Please Share the Business Administrator job: