Part-Time Box Office Assistant
Part time position (20 hours/week)
assisting in box office operations.
- Sell and distribute tickets to Juilliard events in multiple venues, using ticketing software
- Assist with membership/donor ticket fulfillment
- Handle customer service inquiries and resolve ticketing/online issues
- Understand and maintain awareness of the entire Juilliard performance schedule
- Provide information to both the public and the Juilliard community about performances
- Answer phones and direct calls
- Assist with general administrative tasks and assignments
- Work box office nights/days of performances in addition to regular office hours.
- Professional demeanor.
- Box office experience including use of ticketing software.
- Ability to interact with the public courteously and efficiently
- Basic computer skills, especially Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Sales Experience
- Background in the arts, preferably with knowledge of classical music
- Availability to work nights and weekends in addition to regular office hours
How to Apply
Job # 457
The Juilliard School is committed to providing a safe and productive learning and working environment. Therefore, employment with Juilliard is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background investigation.
Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Part-Time. Job Tags: assistant, box office, music, and school. States: New York.
Please Share the Box Office Assistant job: