Audience Services Representative
Miami City Ballet→ Miami Beach, Florida, United States
AUDIENCE SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
• Job Title: Audience Services Representative
• Department: Marketing & Communications
• Reports to: Supervisor, Audience & Ticketing Services
• Status: Non-Exempt
• Wage: Starting at $15.00/hr., may be adjusted for qualified candidates.
Miami City Ballet seeks to develop and nurture its diversity. Miami City Ballet is committed to maintaining an inclusive community that recognizes and values the inherent worth and dignity of every person; fosters tolerance, sensitivity, understanding, and mutual respect. Miami City Ballet is an EEO employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
The Audience Services Representative (ASR) is the first point of customer contact and is responsible for providing the customer with the best impression of the Miami City Ballet.
Key responsibilities include delivering excellent customer care for all customers and prospects of MCB:
- Managing inquiries and communications with customers across several communication channels.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer concerns and complaints.
- Knowledgeable about the MCB as an organization, familiarity with the company of dancers, our season, and events/performances inside and out to answer questions
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary
- Provide ongoing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Process orders, forms, modifications and escalations
- Fulfill and generate ticket sales, subscriptions and payments
To do well in this role, the ASR must be customer-centric and service-oriented with a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
Take and fill ticket orders for individual ticket purchases over the telephone and at the box office window.
- Respond promptly and thoroughly to customer inquiries; Resolve customer complaints efficiently and strive to deliver customer satisfaction
- Build rapport, on-going relationships, and credibility with customers by delivering consistent and excellent customer care, anticipating their needs (and objectives of the customer) and initiate any service recovery.
- Understand and provide information: seating, prices, fees, and sections of multiple venues, as well as parking options and directions and related information to help provide optimal customer experience.
- Provide customers insight and updates on the season, programs, and various subscription package and product options, in order to increase sales, engagement and/or customer service.
- Explain provide upgrade options and fill orders for interested patrons.
- Assist patrons/subscribers with ticket exchanges.
- Provide assistance and support for ticketing matters for internal department needs.
- Process all transactions through Tessitura.
- Create and maintain accurate customer data in Tessitura.
- Provide daily payment settlements to management; ensure final report balances credit cards, cash, and check transactions.
- Filling in CSI’s to capture customer feedback after shows, etc.
- Prepare tickets for mailing or will call as needed.
- Correspond with customers via email, phone or any other written documentation is imperative.
- Contribute and assist in various CR-related administrative tasks and duties to support smooth-running CR operations.
- Work collaboratively with organizational colleagues across the organization.
- Share frontline customer feedback with Marketing and Development team as appropriate.
- Provide customer/subscriber and relationship management support on performance weekends and locations.
- Provide clerk duties at the MCB Store, both on-location and at various performance venues.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience working with customer support.
- Comfortable using computers and databases.
- Knowledgeable in Excel, Microsoft Word, Tessitura knowledge ideal, training provided for Tessitura.
- Ability to use database software; maintain accurate electronic records—tessitura knowledge ideal.
- Interest and desire to have strong Product/Service knowledge – From common issues to upgrades, CRR has and pursues knowledge about the organization, season programs, dancers, and other info relevant to offer customers.
- Excellent communication skills: oral, interpersonal, and written – Ability to hear customer suggestions and complaints, respond accordingly and clearly while flexible to adapt message and style to various customer types.
- Time management – Responding to customers promptly and resolving issues, good management skills.
- Taking responsibility for the customer with the ability to provide a solution meeting expectations within company guidelines and policies
- Team collaboration – building long-lasting relationships with customers and providing seamless service requires teamwork and team collaboration to achieve common goals.
- Personal qualities aligned with the values of MCB
- Ability to work evenings and weekends and travel between West Palm, Broward, and Miami markets for venue performances.
To apply, please email:
2. Cover letter briefly outlining your experience specifically concerning the qualifications, essential duties and responsibilities listed above.
Applications will not be considered if they do not address the qualifications, essential duties and responsibilities for this role, and please include examples of your work as requested above.
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the role you are applying for in the subject line.
No agencies or phone calls, please.
Miami City Ballet
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
Job Categories: Theatre. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: ballet, communication, management, and performing arts. States: Florida.