Full-Time Audience Services Manager
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintains regular hours to process phone, mail and walk-up subscription orders, and service subscribers throughout the season. Also handles ticket sales for special performances and events outside of the subscription series.
- Works in the box office during all performances to service subscribers as needed.
- Follows (and establishes when necessary) appropriate procedures for processing subscriptions, processing credit cards, handling difficult situations with patrons, etc.
- Serves as the Ballet’s liaison to the DPC Box Office.
- Serves as OB’s Tessitura representative, attending regular meetings with consortium members, establishing and relaying data entry guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Gains in-depth knowledge of Tessitura, and assists the team where possible with software issues, or directs towards the relevant Consortium Super User for assistance.
- Provides input to senior staff to develop pricing structures for tickets and subscription packages.
- Works directly with DPC to set up all events (single, subscription, and other as requested) and discounts in the Tessitura ticketing system; provides quality control and verification of the set up.
- Assists in developing and implementing a plan for retaining current subscribers and gaining new subscribers.
- Oversees all aspects of subscription processing, including renewals and new subscribers.
- Fulfills staff complimentary tickets, cultivation and complimentary tickets requests, etc., developing and maintaining policies and procedures as necessary.
- Supports DPC in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with key strategic partners for group sales promotions.
- Creatively assesses ticketing process with a focus on accurate reporting of patron data.
- Produces accurate daily sales reports and reconciles with the Finance Department.
- Manages in-office ticketing systems and other sales channels.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices/PCI compliance.
- Provides a high degree of customer service so as to maintain excellent customer relations with patrons.
- Maintains clear communication for patrons and the public regarding ticketing operations.
- Other duties as required.
- Build/manage a database of targeted potential and existing group sales clients through direct mail strategies, outgoing phone calls, and existing customer relationships
- Generate and follow through on sales leads for group subscriptions/individual tickets to upcoming performances
- Attend outside sales events to promote/sell the group packages and subscriptions to the upcoming season
General requirements include:
- Outstanding customer service skills, sales ability and telephone manner
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Be a self-starter who can work independently
- Demonstrates the ability to balance multiple projects, meet deadlines and communicate effectively in a frequently flexible and quick-moving environment.
- Demonstrates impeccable skills in working with the public, include positive attitude, flexibility, and the ability to listen to concerns and resolve problems.
- Visible leadership skills and desire to advance the organization.
- Understanding of ticketing software and processes/best practices.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Tessitura experience preferred.
Essential skills and experience:
- 2 + years related experience in Tessitura ticketing system preferred.
- Box office supervisory experience preferred.
- Previous customer service experience is required, including conflict resolution.
- Previous experience with subscription programs is preferred.
- Previous experience with portable sales devices is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products, including Excel, Word, and Outlook is required.
- Willingness to work irregular and flexible hours, including evenings and weekends is required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent active listening skills and speech clarity is required.
- Appreciation of the arts and dance is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your resume and cover letter for this position to email@example.com
Orlando Ballet is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.Job Categories: Arts and Culture. Job Types: Full-Time. Job Tags: ballet, box office, and manager. States: Florida.
Please Share the Audience Services Manager job: